Braces Vs Strapping

Originally Posted by dinternetman

when you guys are talking about the adidas speedwrap. are you talking about the one's with the laces or the adizero speedwraps?
The adizero speedwraps do not have laces where as the speedwrap does. I just bought the adizero speedwraps (cost $30 each) and will see how they feel when I get them in the mail. I believe the one's rose are wearing right now is the adizero speedwrap.

wow, I'm definitely behind in the news here.
So far I only knew about the Adidas Speedwraps, as the ones with the laces, and now there's a new one without the lace?
I haven't tried the new ones yet, but I probably won't bother getting them as I still have my Adidas Speedwraps from last year.
Thanks for clearing that out though.

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

When I saw Derrick Rose' Adidas Speedwrap on the internet more than a year ago, I knew it's the one for me.
I always play ball with high tops sneakers. And as a matter of fact, I've never own any low cut sneakers.
Getting that Adidas Speedwrap was the best decision I've ever made! I got a pair for both of my ankles, coz there's no point of only having to wear one.
What's great about it is that you don't even have to wear an extra bigger sneaker, because it fits right in!

Thanks for the info.  I hate my ankle wraps because of how bulky they usually are.  I started buying mids with better ankle support (lebron iv's), but I may pull the trigger on some speed wraps. 

When I saw Derrick Rose' Adidas Speedwrap on the internet more than a year ago, I knew it's the one for me.
I always play ball with high tops sneakers. And as a matter of fact, I've never own any low cut sneakers.
Getting that Adidas Speedwrap was the best decision I've ever made! I got a pair for both of my ankles, coz there's no point of only having to wear one.
What's great about it is that you don't even have to wear an extra bigger sneaker, because it fits right in!

Thanks for the info.  I hate my ankle wraps because of how bulky they usually are.  I started buying mids with better ankle support (lebron iv's), but I may pull the trigger on some speed wraps. 

Just looked online and they're sold out everywhere. I wear a size 9 (8.5 cuz I have wide feet). Any suggestions on size or fit? It says to get a Medium.

Just looked online and they're sold out everywhere. I wear a size 9 (8.5 cuz I have wide feet). Any suggestions on size or fit? It says to get a Medium.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

no problem, I used to wear a bulky ankle wrap before. It was definitely uncomfortable that I stopped wearing it for a few years now. My cousin from Vancouver introduced me to D Rose's speedwrap, tried it out and it's so much better.
I've always worn high cut basketball shoes, but without an ankle brace I'd still brake my ankle on 'em.
I ever wear the Speedwrap I got when I play football, it's definitely great, keeps ankles safe at all times.

I got mine from Adidas store online. I've visited a few Adidas Factory Outlets in U.S. but I saw none, so that site would be your only chance to get one.
They only ship to U.S. though, if you live there good for you.
If not, then you gotta find a friend who does.
They actually have a sizing chart in there. There you'll find out that they do run a little big. I usually wear XL's on everything, but this one I had to get Large which is from size 11 up to 15.

no problem, I used to wear a bulky ankle wrap before. It was definitely uncomfortable that I stopped wearing it for a few years now. My cousin from Vancouver introduced me to D Rose's speedwrap, tried it out and it's so much better.
I've always worn high cut basketball shoes, but without an ankle brace I'd still brake my ankle on 'em.
I ever wear the Speedwrap I got when I play football, it's definitely great, keeps ankles safe at all times.

I got mine from Adidas store online. I've visited a few Adidas Factory Outlets in U.S. but I saw none, so that site would be your only chance to get one.
They only ship to U.S. though, if you live there good for you.
If not, then you gotta find a friend who does.
They actually have a sizing chart in there. There you'll find out that they do run a little big. I usually wear XL's on everything, but this one I had to get Large which is from size 11 up to 15.

Back
Top Bottom