BRAH.....300 bucks just got transferred to my account

its processing, dont know where its from....could this be a scam? should I wait till it clears then get it outta there, dont want it to mess up my account.

Wait for it to clear.. Then ask your bank where the money come from..

LOL Im not asking nathan brah, once it clears im gonna use it on a bill. Is it possible for the bank to try to dip in my account in the future and take the money out if it was an error, or do they eat the cost?

LOL Im not asking nathan brah, once it clears im gonna use it on a bill. Is it possible for the bank to try to dip in my account in the future and take the money out if it was an error, or do they eat the cost?

If they find out it was a mistake they will just debit your acct, if you spend the funds and dont have another $300 to cover you will be hit with the overdraft fee ASAP

If they find out it was a mistake they will just debit your acct, if you spend the funds and dont have another $300 to cover you will be hit with the overdraft fee ASAP

I always have more than that in my account so thats not an issue, how long do you think I should let it sit?

Wait for it to clear.. Then ask your bank where the money come from..

Naw bro dont use the cash.... it might be a scam. You already took plenty of L's, dont take another....

lol man it was my roommate someone owed him money and he has a Credit union and not BOA. #FAIL lock this up mods.

It's actually a spin-off of the show "Bait car" called "Cash Dash". They're just waiting in you to swipe your card at Macys for that 25% off Polo cardigan, then BAM... The cashier is actually an undercover cop waiting to slap the cuffs on you, G.

It's actually a spin-off of the show "Bait car" called "Cash Dash". They're just waiting in you to swipe your card at Macys for that 25% off Polo cardigan, then BAM... The cashier is actually an undercover cop waiting to slap the cuffs on you, G.
Now that's funny.

You not gonna come up bruh.

If it was a mistake and those 3 bills weren't meant for you, they're just gonna debit your account whether or not you got sufficient funds. :lol:

This thread comes up every now and then :lol:

The banks gonna realize they made a boo boo and they're gonna get their money back.

Wait for it to clear, then withdraw all of it but don't spend it, and then wait to see if your bank says anything after two weeks. If not treat yourself to something.

You dudes are telling him what he should do with it when he already found out its his roommates :lol:

Back
Top Bottom