[]---BRAMPTON One Of The Safest Cities In The World---[]

Never knew :\
ohwell.gif

Looking for a safe neighbourhood to call home? Try Brampton. It's just been named one of the safest cities in the world by the World Health Organization (WHO).

In fact, it's one of the 10 cities in North America and the first GTA municipality to be designated as an International Safe Community.

An official announcement will be made September 22 on "Brampton Day." The accreditation will be presented by WHO's Collaborating Centre on Community Safety Promotion from Stockholm, Sweden, the world's recognized authority on community safety.

Other North American cities that made the list were Calgary, Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., Dallas and Chicago.

Muhammad Lila will have a full wrap on CityNews at Six.

myspace facebook

Brampton's such an awful place lol. Aint jack **** to do there.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

yeah brampton! too bad it smells like a taxi cab.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

hahaha wow, im shocked at chicago
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

lol im not sure which one but im pretty sure either calgary or edmonton has the highest crime rate in canada
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

it mighta been murders but i dont remember and i got this info mad long ago. i use to think it was winnipeg, that place when i went was like the detroit of canada.

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

I'm kinda interested to see how they deemed Chicago and Dallas "safe"... lol

Any city with a SWAT team busy enough to have a legit reality show CAN'T be that safe! (Dallas SWAT)

Back to Brampton, I hear HYPE nightclub is rammed FRI-SUN and its not just locals! I was shocked to hear that people from Scarboro, Malton etc. travel to reach this club.

But, I would have to agree and say that Brampton is pretty boring, however, it IS a suburb. Most suburbs are pretty boring, yes?

Oddly enough, Brampton has produced some of Canada's most notable urban artists, athletes, comedians etc. (Russell Peters, PPLus, Atiba Hutchinson - Pro Soccer player, Dave Thomas - NCAA Mich St. Final4Champ, Starting From Scratch, Singlefoot - Baby Blue Soundcrew, Mr Attic etc)

Quote:
Calgary
:wow:
eek.gif

Maybe when the Flames aren't in the playoffs.

i believe Edmonton has the most murders in Canada, per capita.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan V Retro (blk/mettallic silver-fire red)

Back
Top Bottom