Brandon Jennings is a top 3 point guard

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by epox12

He is not a pure PG like CP3, more of a combo guard imo. 
I agree. He is not a pure PG, but Iverson wasn't either and we all know how that turned out 
Don't compare BJ to AI EVER.

Agree!

Iverson established himself in the NBA since day 1, BJ not so much. Besides that 55 point game, nothing really impresses me about him.  He's very talented but there are no indication that he will be a superstar in this league

Originally Posted by wiredz3

2f08703.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this.

im sorry bro, he aint even top 3 in the eastern conference. Son can score like crazy but his on the ball defense it weak. The reason why he killed the heat was because he was resting on defense against cole and chamlers and going all out on offense. Watch him play against the bulls and have to play defense for 44 min, he runs out of gas

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT
You're argument would look better if you didn't expend so much effort trying to show me up. "Your argument is just as bad" "Made me cringe", etc.
!+@% outta here. Either talk hoops or shut the !+@% up. You sound like a girl arguing with her boyfriend.

And by your logic...Rondo and Jason Kidd aren't pure point guards because they can't shoot.

That make sense to you?
Talk hoops or shut up? This thread was everything but talking hoops since OP hit post. So far this thread has been who can look the dumbest and your currently in second behind OP. Going by my logic? You dont have logic and you just proved it a second time. Rondo isnt a complete point guard. Dudes biggest flaw in his game is the most important part of the game...putting the ball through the hoop.  He's not even anywhere close to being decent at shooting the ball. We're not going to even mention the three ball,  people fall back 3 feet daring him to attempt mid range jumpers. Jason Kidd is one of the most complete point guards of all time. Kidd could shoot, he actually had enough skill to shoot if you left him open unlike Rondo. Kidd was just too busy averaging triple doubles.
Soo no this makes no sense to me at all. NONE. You just compared 2 point guards in which one cant hit nylon unless its in floating range or closer... to one of the most well rounded complete point guards to ever play the game. And on top of that you said John Wall is a pure point guard who is better than BJ by a mile while currently shooting 9% from 3 and has an assist to turnover ratio of LESS than 2:1 I sound like a girl arguing? Given what you said you sound like a 4th grader trying to drop knowledge to his dad after he just went to his first basketball camp.

Jennings is averaging 1 point less and 1 Assist less than Westbrook without the benefit of Durant as a teammate. Just 1 point and a lot of you feel Westbrook is elite

Honestly, sometimes you all have to just let threads die naturally. He would have gotten the point if nobody replied to him.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Career shooting percentage is .388, has never won a playoff series, has never averaged > 5.7 assists, and is only 22 years old. Yup sounds about right for a current top-3 point guard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jennings is my dude. How can you use the "Has never won a playoff series" as a knock on his resume? Who was he supposed to beat? I am sorry who was his TEAM supposed to beat?

If Jennings is a top 3 point guard then Mateen Cleaves was a top 10 player.

he reminds me of Van Exel (shooting %) or Kenny Anderson (quickness)      Those were good players... but certainly not top 3 material

Rondo isnt a complete point guard. Dudes biggest flaw in his game is the most important part of the game...putting the ball through the hoop.  He's not even anywhere close to being decent at shooting the ball. We're not going to even mention the three ball,  people fall back 3 feet daring him to attempt mid range jumpers. Jason Kidd is one of the most complete point guards of all time. Kidd could shoot, he actually had enough skill to shoot if you left him open unlike Rondo. Kidd was just too busy averaging triple doubles.

i don't understand knocking rondo's shooting and then calling jason kidd a shooter in the same paragraph. Rondo is a career 49% shooter, Kidd a career 40% shooter. dudes nickname was Ason for a while.

does Rondo have 3 pt range? NO, but he plays to his strengths which are getting to the basket and distributing. pshhh having 3pt range is overrated IMO. look at the success tony parker has had throughout his career.

i'd rather have the PG w/ great shot selection than the PG that could shoot you out of the game.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Rondo isnt a complete point guard. Dudes biggest flaw in his game is the most important part of the game...putting the ball through the hoop.  He's not even anywhere close to being decent at shooting the ball. We're not going to even mention the three ball,  people fall back 3 feet daring him to attempt mid range jumpers. Jason Kidd is one of the most complete point guards of all time. Kidd could shoot, he actually had enough skill to shoot if you left him open unlike Rondo. Kidd was just too busy averaging triple doubles.

i don't understand knocking rondo's shooting and then calling jason kidd a shooter in the same paragraph. Rondo is a career 49% shooter, Kidd a career 40% shooter. dudes nickname as Ason for a while.

does Rondo have 3 pt range? NO, but he plays to his strengths which are getting to the basket and distributing. pshhh having 3pt range is overrated IMO. look at the success tony parker has had throughout his career.

i'd rather have the PG w/ great shot selection than the PG that could shoot you out of the game.

laugh.gif
 Son is a complete moron

Whether he's a top 3 pg or not, he's played very well this season and there is no doubt he's on the rise

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Zyzz

If Jennings is a top 3 point guard then Mateen Cleaves was a top 10 player.

Was waiting for you to post, troll.
im a troll for telling the truth? hmmmm

Jennings is barely a top 10 point guard so calm down....please

Got him in at 6....3 is pushing it way too far.

Rose
CP3
D. Will
Westbrook
Rondo
Jennings

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Rose
CP3
D. Will
Westbrook
Rondo
Jennings

Jennings is not better than Nash, even at age 38. 

Jennings = 2012 version of Nick Van Exel.  

Rose
CP3
D. Will
Westbrook
Rondo
Jennings
Jennings is not better than Nash or Tony Parker.

please stop.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Rose
CP3
D. Will
Westbrook
Rondo
Jennings
Jennings is not better than Nash or Tony Parker.

please stop.

Mateen is much better than him.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom