Brandon Roy could miss the playoffs

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA
WojYahooNBA

Portland's Brandon Roy could miss the playoffs with a slight meniscus tear in his right knee. 14 minutes ago via web

smh.gif
Unfortunate...

WojYahooNBA

Brandon Roy and Blazers aren't ruling out return for playoffs with slight meniscus tear. Will re-evaluate later in week. Status unclear. 1 minute ago via web

WojYahooNBA

Roy will eventually need surgery on knee, but it's plausible it could be delayed until end of season. Tough blow for Roy, Blazers. half a minute ago via web

Sucks for Roy, you never want anyone to get hurt but the rest of the West is thankful for this.

They're talking about it now on Coast to Coast, and they're saying he might be thinking about playing anyway because a doctor said he "couldn't damage the knee anymore than it is."
alien.gif

If I'm Roy, I'm DEFINITELY getting a second opinion.

What kind of doctor would even say some *!@% like that?
sick.gif

frown.gif
I was hoping for an EPIC first round in the West, but it looks like one series will be a cakewalk now. The Blazers franchise is damn near cursed

I wouldn't have even gave him the option to try and play on it. Might as well just end his season. Too bad for him though.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

frown.gif
I was hoping for an EPIC first round in the West, but it looks like one series will be a cakewalk now. The Blazers franchise is damn near cursed

Cursed or do they continue to take injury risk types of players? Celtics fans still crush Ainge for trading out of taking Roy, but Ainge was terrified of Roy's knees. Oden injury prone. Przybilla injury prone. Bowie...

Its a shame that injuries have decimated their team this season.

I thought initial reports was that it was just "sore" and not torn? How'd it tear from just colliding with Artest?

That's it...
Although Playoffs is stil a week away..
Too bad for Portland, they've had that injury bug for the last 2 years now..

So what's the projected line up now?

I hope McMillan gives Bayless a chance to grow more in the playoffs. Dallas tends to do that 2-3 PG lineup all the time and I hope Portland will try to match that line-up at least. I see Webster getting blown by Terry and Kidd if they do...makes more sense to put someone who can match their speed.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I wouldn't have even gave him the option to try and play on it. Might as well just end his season. Too bad for him though.

f' that...

play the god damn game...ain't @@%% going to happen...

but more excitement for us.

Back
Top Bottom