Brands of yesterday

I still check for pieces from 10 deep, LRG, and play cloths.. done with the rest
Used to have some pieces from LaVie Clothing Co but I think they went under same with Kallusive graphic Ts
They had one of the dopest logos ever but they lost me when they started biting Gucci and the other high end houses motif for their shirts. Soon as Pusha signed to good music and rocking that **** it had a trickle down effect on their designs. Couldn't stand it

Does anyone know why those Calvin Klein Jeans t-shirts and sweaters are back in style? Who decides this?

Did this **** ever even get to the public? I know Loso was pushing it but I never saw it for sale
When I used to lurk on this site, I couldn't believe that people would actually purchase and collect Rich Yung.
Terrible brand imo, but to each their own.

Crazy to think that at one point in like 2006/2007 ALIFE was talked about as being up there with Supreme when they opened up shop in LA.
The 90's are in right now, but in a couple years wouldn't be surprised if people start pulling out their retired Freshjive, XLarge, FUCT pieces

Ralph Lauren
fnhk41.gif

What was the name of that brand that a lot of rappers were wearing back between '06 to about '09 that had a robot as the logo? I remember Lupe had the robot animated in one of his videos back then. And no it wasn't Kid Robot

*edit: it was the "Daydream" video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom