Brands of yesterday

Didn't want to derail The Hundred's thread that was posted but with its San Francisco location closing up shop it had me thinking. What are some of the clothing brands you loved coming up but you either out grew or just stopped liking? Why did you stop messing with them? Do you still have any products buried in your closet that you forgot about? Did you ever go back to them at a later point? Here a few from me (Street Wear only)

1. Play Cloths
  2. Crooks and Castles
  3. The Hundred's
  4. Kid Robot
  5. Staple
  6. Zoo York
  7. Fly Society
  8. Obey

Crooks and castle. Don’t know grew out of that kind of street wear. More into minimalistic streetwear
Now.

Had a couple of mighty healthy joints. Supreme. aNYthing, had so many shirts from them as they were like 4 blocks from
My crib. Their fit was so wide and off for me but I now wear em to the gym.

Crooks and castle. Don’t know grew out of that kind of street wear. More into minimalistic streetwear
Now.

Had a couple of mighty healthy joints. Supreme. aNYthing, had so many shirts from them as they were like 4 blocks from

Oh man aNYthing, still have a crewneck from them. Funny thing is its an L and i wear xxl but it fits :lol:

I see a lot of crooks and castles at winners(store thats similar to marshalls).

LRG was cool way back when
Jesus christ how could I forget them :lol:, they were my go to brand at one point. I legit had almost 30 combined products from them. One of the guys who created it passed away sadly too. I'm shocked I forgot about them

Oh man aNYthing, still have a crewneck from them. Funny thing is its an L and i wear xxl but it fits :lol:

I see a lot of crooks and castles at winners(store thats similar to marshalls).

Yeah like they fit so odd. 10deep too. I loved their ****. Lost like 3 shirts. That fit me dope. So mad at that.

Now.

They were first brand I actually discovered dolo outside of my older brother or any of my other friends. This spot called Metropark used to sell it and I thought it was the flyest **** ever till French Montana became a creative director for them :smh:. Stopped ****ing with it immediatly

Damn, I forgot all about Kid Robot :wow: Zoo York too.

Ecko was my go to brand back in high school. I ain't know they're still around making clothes lol

I used rock those HUF weed socks alot, and I was never heavy on Diamond but the 2 or 3 shirts I do have from them still look great style wise (probably couldn't tell the brand without looking at the tag). Always wanted an A Life shirt but I could never find it online in my size, truthfully I wouldn't mind wearing some of their simpler **** today.
A few local spots that had a run out here was SAMOS in Baltimore and Visions out in DC

Rocksmith NYC...
Got a bunch of their graphic tees sitting in my closet

Mishka NYC...
Still have the cyclop hat with mouth under brim in my closet

Diamond Supply co...
Still have the Cassie shirts

The Hundreds...
Got a A Tribe Called Quest crew neck in my closet from like 10 years ago

Stussy is still amazingly relevant, a shirt might not break necks or resell for much but I will rock em from time to time without worrying about tearing em up

This thread made me google Karmaloop, I thought they went out of business years ago. Looking at what they got for sale, I swore most of these brands didn’t exist anymore. Wild lol.

I still check for pieces from 10 deep, LRG, and play cloths.. done with the rest
Used to have some pieces from LaVie Clothing Co but I think they went under same with Kallusive graphic Ts

This thread made me google Karmaloop, I thought they went out of business years ago. Looking at what they got for sale, I swore most of these brands didn’t exist anymore. Wild lol.
Its actually a few articles on them but they got purchased by some big group a long time ago (I remember Greg said Kanye/Dame was going to buy them and Pharrell was going to create a tv show on their network :lol:). It was one point when they had like 6 different websites running at once, I stopped checking for them (and PLNDR) after they did they live holiday broadcast where they were giving away codes for free **** (Some where up to a 1000 dollars)

Back
Top Bottom