Bravo toro (or raging bull) release question

before im flamed i asked in the official thread a couple times but no one answered
i need to know what type of release these will be
people are saying they will be like the cdps but none of my spots that got the cdps are getting these
are they quickstrikes?
how limited will they be?
will a campout be neccesary?
thanks in advance

I'm sure people will create a post for the exact day, locations, release, etc. when they know for sure.

I heard from nike reps., Nike towns, and Jumpman Flight club will carry, call the spots in your area that get L.S. J's or are top jordan sellers in yourarea , good luck.....

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

They release May 30th I thought. More news will be available closer to RD.
thanks but i already knew the release date
ohwell.gif

No quickstrikes release date is May 30th

People are saying that this will be very easy to cop and stuff but......
The truth is that this are kind of limited only certain spots will be getting this pack
And for my point of view if u want them u would have to camp out

I know that i work at a local finish-line and its not like we do crazy numbers of anything, we get most retroes tho, but we are getting em....should be likethe CDP's, before i got my job a lot of spots around me always would say they werent gettin the packs but right around RD they'd bust em out so i justwait til around RD time.

^^^^^ This pack won't be there down the RD
CDP were wack and every CDP were a REGULAR realease
So that's why everybody had them

- The Raging Bull Pack is a CDP like release.

Any knuckle head that camp out for these should bungee jump without a rope.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

lol, I know I def had to camp for the XI/XII CDP, and it might be possible these will be the same way, but then again they might be like the 5/18which is still on deck
Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Would you have to camp out for the nubucks?
now thats what I need to know

im stuck purchasing my pack offline so you can imagine how worried i am about getting these so if anyone has any info about online sites that will have them,please let me know.

They will more than likely be on Flight Club, CitySole, Osneaker, and few other Urban account stores

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

lol, I know I def had to camp for the XI/XII CDP, and it might be possible these will be the same way, but then again they might be like the 5/18 which is still on deck
Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Would you have to camp out for the nubucks?
now thats what I need to know

no need to camp out for these or the nubucks
most people will be worrying about the yeezys that will be coming out the week after that

i might get both of these but i will not be camping out at all. having a connect ftw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom