"Breaking Bad" anyone watch this? How is it?

pimp.gif

gotta start with season one.

the bad guys are so ruthless, especially this season.

pimp.gif

Everyone on NT should be watching this.

Most authentic feeling show since The Wire.

1st season was amazing, havent watched it since because they took like 2 years to premiere a new season.

malcolm's dad is such a great figure.

as a fan of mr. show, I love the Saul character. Bob Odenkirk just has something about him. straight genius in whatever cameo type appearance he may be in (he was in Arrested Development one or two times
laugh.gif
)

The show is deep, dark, witty, funny, gritty, all in one.. Best drama i've seen since The Shield.

Season 1 was absolutely the best show IMO. The acting was incredible and Bryan Cranston delivered incredible drama. Season two was amazing but it fell that the shine of the first season cast a little too much shadow. Eager to see what season 3 brings because it's still better then 90% of the rest of the shows currently airing.
Worth your while if your gonna travel a long distance and you can take the episodes with you
pimp.gif

Watching season 2 right now (literally, this second). Finished season 1 and immediately got into the next season. You should start watching, pal ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Watching season 2 right now (literally, this second). Finished season 1 and immediately got into the next season. You should start watching, pal ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check the new sig, any suggestions on the subtitle. Should I change it to "Gustavo Fring, Chicken Mogul" or "Local businessman" or the Onionesque "Local Area Drug Lord."

Seriously the first episodes of this season are on par with any gangster flick. I knew that the intro to the fist episode of the season would be wild but seeing those dudes crawl to the shrine emphatically exceeded my expectations.

My friend had some good commentary about Walt's new lab "damn, Gus is the Batman of Drug Lord's."

Really good show, I finished season 1 a week ago...Haven't watched any of season 2 yet but I want to! Shows crazy...so far from what I've seen

Back
Top Bottom