Breaking Bad season premier, Sun. 3/21/2010: FINALLY vol. Heisenberg

Jesse's new crib
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait to see how this season plays out. Walter going APE**** would be awesome.. Hopefully they can carry the momentum from the first two seasons. Man them 2 dudes coming from south of the border are gonna tear holes in to the city.. I know it... Great actors and great plot
pimp.gif

Finally got caught up on the first two episodes (Had to watch em both On Demand), good start so far. The two cousins are
pimp.gif
and the next episode looks crazy.

Seriously, the Heisenberg needs to at least carry a gun at all times. The man is a kingpin, who has been involved in the deaths of multiple dealers now.

With all that is going on now, imagine what a coup it would have been in episode 202 if they finished off Tuco, went inside and finished off Tio and then camped with the M-16 and killed Hank and then killed those "cousins" about which Tuco spoke. If it were the cousins from this season, that body count would have made the Heisenberg legendary because he would have killed a regional kingpin, a don, a DEA officer and two of Mexico's best assassins, all in one day in one spot.

Plus if Jesse had killed the "skank," who crushed her husband's head and the myth would have stuck that Jesse breaks skulls and the Heisenberg brand would even have had Gus shaken up at that point.

Of course, Walt and Jesse are not pros and hindsight is 20/20.

BTW, Skyler is so damn ungrateful, Walt needs to hit that sexy Mexican principal at the high school, who is throwing herself at him.

very dope show.  it took so long i thought i missed a whole season
laugh.gif
 i guess they didnt think it was gunna be this big of a hit.

i am all caught up i love the show the only tv show i actually follow.

so why did the two guys come from south of the border did it ever say?

I started watching this last year and the storyline is so great. I wish it wasn't so long between seasons though.

Mr. Mehuy is that you? I recognize your cough. Take that mask off, and get some air! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

finally caught up on all episodes. great series, really great acting. Jesse straight pooped on his parents lol.

The cousins are not playing. Those guys are ruthless.

So what should Walt do now? Should he kill Skyler or Ted or both of them or do what I suggest and have Saul find some goons to hold down Ted and have him castrated?

I should have DVR'd this from the beginning.. I saw the 1st two episodes, but then kept missing them...
oh well.

looks like a killer show though

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Seriously, the Heisenberg needs to at least carry a gun at all times. The man is a kingpin, who has been involved in the deaths of multiple dealers now.

With all that is going on now, imagine what a coup it would have been in episode 202 if they finished off Tuco, went inside and finished off Tio and then camped with the M-16 and killed Hank and then killed those "cousins" about which Tuco spoke. If it were the cousins from this season, that body count would have made the Heisenberg legendary because he would have killed a regional kingpin, a don, a DEA officer and two of Mexico's best assassins, all in one day in one spot.

Plus if Jesse had killed the "skank," who crushed her husband's head and the myth would have stuck that Jesse breaks skulls and the Heisenberg brand would even have had Gus shaken up at that point.

Of course, Walt and Jesse are not pros and hindsight is 20/20.

BTW, Skyler is so damn ungrateful, Walt needs to hit that sexy Mexican principal at the high school, who is throwing herself at him.
Looks like it's about to happen next episode.
pimp.gif

i swear, his wife has been nothing but a pain in the mass the whole time, and now she went and did this..

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

The cousins are not playing. Those guys are ruthless.

So what should Walt do now? Should he kill Skyler or Ted or both of them or do what I suggest and have Saul find some goons to hold down Ted and have him castrated?

He should just divorce her. Her behavior is only going to get worse. I think she was so prepared for him to die (so she could move on to Ted) that she can't deal with the fact that she doesn't want him there. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's a drug dealer because Ted embezzles money. Killing her leaves him with a dead wife and two kids to raise (and possibly orphan if his cancer gets worse). You also can't take your baby daughter to cook.

He needs to divorce her, finish out his work with Gustavo, take the $3 million and dip.

I watch a lot of TV shows...and I had never heard of this one until i saw it on here for the premiere or season 3...

so i said why not lets see...i downloaded the pilot and I was hooked.

got all episodes from season 1-2 on HD plowed right through them. Now i am about to start season 3 and get caught up...

i love this show and i am going to be recommending it left and right.

Bump. Gonna be spoilers in this here post.

This was a good episode. From the start, it was intense. Walt helping Jesse will hopefully set the wheels into motion for them working together again. The ending had me looking like that WeeBay .gif 
eek.gif
Cant wait to see how Hank handles the situation with the cousins. Honestly, I wouldnt be mad if Hank gets murked soon. Next episode looks like it's gonna be more of an action filled ep.

The whole scene where Walt and Jesse were trapped in the RV with Hank outside was great. Dude at the junkyard coming through with his knowledge of the legal system
laugh.gif

Grimey though how they had Hank thinking Marie was in the hospital but it got them out of the RV. 

See how Hank was going in on all that fast food? combined with the coffee and stress he might kill himself before the cousins do

no way I want hank's character to die...dude is probably the funniest one on the show...love his mannerisms and racial jokes...

good actor...

tonight's episode was good.

Check the new sig, any suggestions on the subtitle. Should I change it to "Gustavo Fring, Chicken Mogul" or "Local businessman" or the Onionesque "Local Area Drug Lord."

Seriously the first episodes of this season are on par with any gangster flick. I knew that the intro to the fist episode of the season would be wild but seeing those dudes crawl to the shrine emphatically exceeded my expectations.

My friend had some good commentary about Walt's new lab "damn, Gus is the Batman of Drug Lord's."

Back
Top Bottom