Breaking Bad season premier, Sun. 3/21/2010: FINALLY vol. Heisenberg

darthska

Staff member
Love this show.

Anyone else?

Been waiting TOOOO damn long for this next season to start. You can't do your fans like that, man.

But yeah... glad it's back on.
smokin.gif

Never watched it, seen previews of the new season recently though, it looks interesting.

this show is just so good the writing is amazing, just enough of everything to make it great and the acting is just ... speechless.

Aaron Paul should win an Emmy as well .

Really good show.

Wondering where they're going to take it now.  Should be a VERY interesting season to say the least.

Still can't believe that's the dad from Malcolm in the Middle
laugh.gif

Guy has gotten major props for the work he's done on the show, and well deserved at that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Still can't believe that's the dad from Malcolm in the Middle
laugh.gif

Guy has gotten major props for the work he's done on the show, and well deserved at that
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Whenever I watch Malcom in the Middle I always think of Breaking Bad and laugh.
He really is a great actor though.

He was on Seinfeld too. 
pimp.gif

Anyways, this is probably my favorite TV show going on right now - behind LOST, of course. I hope season 3 delivers like the first 2.

Can't wait til sunday. 
pimp.gif

man I wanna get back into this show, I loved season
I skipped a lot of season 2.  It was hard for me to stay into it because the pace and tone of the show is
kind of slow.
I think comcast still has the whole season 2 on demand.  I need to catch up

Very excited for the premiere. Season 2 was awesome. One of the best dramas on tv right now.

Can't wait. This is gonna be my go-to show when LOST is over. Wonder what's gonna happen when Walt's wife finds out about his little operation...

Is anyone all caught up? I missed the last 2 or 3 episodes of season 2 because I was moving. On the description for Sunday night's premier, it says something about a plane crash, and I don't remember anything about that. Last thing I remember was Walt and ol' boy were pretty much running things in the streets now.

Good to see some more fans of the show on here.
smokin.gif
Behind LOST, this is definitely my favorite show.

This is the only show I watch and I dont even watch it on TV, catch all the episodes as soon as they hit the net. This is THE show to watch.

Cant wait for the new season!

I've been wanting to watch this but they dont show reruns of the first two seasons. ima catch up on those before I watch the 3rd season. 

Great series. I've been looking forward to the return for a while now.

They were playing reruns of the first two seasons on AMC last night and I think it will continue throughout the weekend.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Can't wait. This is gonna be my go-to show when LOST is over. Wonder what's gonna happen when Walt's wife finds out about his little operation...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This is that good?

Do they ever explain how a guy with terminal lung cancer can survive multiple seasons? I saw the first few episodes of season one and liked it, but I'm confused.

My dude EBW, I LOVE Lost, and Breaking Bad is definitely not too far behind. It's that good. Cop the DVD's, download it, but watch it. You won't be disappointed.

I just got caught up last week myself.

Ska, if you have Comcast, on Demand has all of season 2 until 2m I think. You can watch the last 2 episodes there.

There was a plane crash.

Spoiler below

Jesse's GF's dad is an air traffic controller, and while on the job, dude zones out and as a result a plane crashes. Zones out because of his daughter's drug overdose. All those beginning scenes of season 2, cleaning out the pool, body bags, etc is because of the plane crash.

i didnt see the last seasons finale, last night was a marathon but i knocked out hope i can watch it before the new season starts

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Do they ever explain how a guy with terminal lung cancer can survive multiple seasons? I saw the first few episodes of season one and liked it, but I'm confused.
I believe he had therapy and went into remission.  Don't remember if it came back or not though.

Dude paid for the best health care there was, and as a result, he went into remission. And he's going to have surgery to further help the cause

This is by far my favorite show on TV. Great writing and acting all around. Watched the 1st season in a marathon before the 2nd Season premiere, and was absolutely hooked from then.

So, great start to the season. Wonder what these Cartel boys are in town for
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Wonder what these Cartel boys are in town for
nerd.gif

Well I guess we know that now. The end scene tonight had me on the edge of my seat
laugh.gif
It also seems like this season is moving much faster than before. Great episode overall.

Back
Top Bottom