Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Originally Posted by big1236

I stopped watching after season 3.

Was season 4 that good?!?!
It is. I didn't see the big hype about it after I finished the first 3, but then season 4 just blew my mind

It's crazy because it can go in so many directions
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Gonna suck not having Gus anymore though. Dude was cold

he is easily one of my top television villains ever, finished season 4 last week, great show!

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Gonna suck not having Gus anymore though. Dude was cold
My fav. character then Jesse, who I think the show should focus back on.  Not crazy hyped  but I may check it out after the season is over.  Spoiler: when Gus offed his old associate and all his hit men at the pool party 
pimp.gif
 X 100.

Netflix needs to stop slacking and put season 4 up so I can watch it again to refresh my memory going into this season although i'm sure AMC will do a season 4 marathon.

I hate when AMC does this break up the season into 2 parts crap.  I want to watch a season all the way through.  

Can't wait for this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Kind of annoyed that they're splitting it up a year apart but oh well.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

great.. maybe now they can put some of that $$ into walking dead
Probably just more money for Mad Men or the new shows they plan on premiering like Thief of Thieves.

Man I'm staying OUT of this thread when the season starts. The spoilers last season 
sick.gif

They cast Jesse Plemons from FNL to be one of the new characters

Just finished season 4.. Still no proof that Gus died so who knows how that will work out. I hope he leaves his family and becomes the main distributor as opposed to just cooking. Should be dope regardless.

Back
Top Bottom