Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

"I'm in the empire business" 
pimp.gif

Next week looks :wow:

What a great episode tonight though. I knew right away Walt crying in Hank's office was all bs :lol:

"The point is, no one, other than us, can ever know that this robbery went down. Nobody. Got it?" -Jesse
"Yeah, absolutely." -Todd
"Are you sure?" -Walt
"Yes, sir." -Todd

Walt told the guy.. he was following orders.

Man from next episode preview it's easy to tell that Walt doesn't give one shh about what happened. Mike on the other hand is about ready to quit the biz. Wonder who Jesse was meeting with there?

I love how BB can have an episode full of foreshadowing and then have a straight forward episode the next week.

Can't wait for next week :pimp: :pimp:

That was the single most shocking moment to me so far. My mouth literally opened in awe. I know we were set up for it but I still did not see it coming.

pimp.gif
 @ That preview.

Walter Montana was chilling in that chair like Biggie in the Mo Money Mo Problems video.
laugh.gif

My thoughts..

- Another episode, another shining example of Walter White.. the world's greatest actor. The crying and breakdown with Hank was classic Walt.
- I would watch a show of Mike just doing his job for at least 5 seasons. "I'm expecting precision".. he's such a pro.
- Walt with the unintentional comedy when he said "Aside from the fact that we almost killed this woman.." :rofl:
- Mike: "There are two kinds of heists.." line was great too
- Another great showcase of the visual element for the show, the slow zoom in on Jesse as Mike and Walt argue in darkness.. as Jesse sits in the light and comes up with the idea
- Back to the flying too close to the sun line.. Walt yet again almost gets the crew in trouble when he didn't listen to Mike to stop. He kept pushing to get just a little more and it almost cost them

Tremendous episode. A good old fashioned heist capped off with a great twist with sweeping ramifications. It's what Breaking Bad does best.

Back
Top Bottom