Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

When Hank realizes that Walt was the one who made that call about Marie being hurt in the car accident...
eek.gif

Everything is just clicking in my head right now. Hank is truly ******.

ABQPD possibly has Walt on tape interrupting a drug deal with Hank doing the surveillance.

Last edited:
What if when Walt tells Skylar he is out, not from cooking but could be his cancer is back and incurable he has a year to live ??

That reddit thing clears up my suspicion about the book then. Hank never had the book, he just had a scanned copy of Gales lab book with the dedication to Walt.

I guess the book comes from when Walt and Gale worked together as chemists.

Last edited:
Man they could've at least filmed a few scenes of ep 11 for next half of the season next year and give us a preview. Not satisfied with that ending as an ep.

I didn't feel much dread with Jr and the baby by the pool or anything like that after the 2nd montage but I do feel in the scene before Marie speaks with Skyer that Jr. picking up his phone and walking away for privacy meant something. Just seemed so unnecessary to show again that he's a big boy that isn't going to talk on the phone with his friends in front of his mom and aunt.

tumblr_m5p7utEfhj1qe2jwao1_250.gif

Last edited:
How can Hank bust Walt though? He has too much pride, I remember when he could barely walk and his pride stopped him from getting help.

Now imagine Hank busting Walt, taking him in to the DEA and have all his co-workers find out that the drug Kingpin that they were looking for was right under Hank's nose. That's gotta be a crazy blow to his pride.

Blackmail is another way to go, if Hank decides to bring Walt in all he has to do is say how he used all that drug money to pay for his therapy/medicine while he was recovering.

Either way, if Hank lets Walt know he's on to him then Walt is gonna end up outsmarting him in the end.

Explanation of ending if you didn't understand (SPOILER ALERT!):

The Walt Whitman poem book was given to Walter White as a gift from his ex-partner, Gale Boetticher, who had an almost fan-like obsession with him. Gale was also a fan of Walt Whitman poems, and coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally, as this is a TV show), Walter White and Walt Whitman happen to share initials.

After Gale was killed, Hank was given his file to look over in an attempt to figure out if Gale was the mastermind, Heisenberg. Hank found a dedication to a W.W. in the lab notebook. Hank read this and pondered who this was in a conversation to Walt - "Woodrow Wilson? Willy Wonka?... Walter White?", he added jokingly, to which Walt replied, in a sarcastic tone, "You got me!".

Fast forward to today. Hank is in the bathroom and looks for something to read while he ****s. He finds the Walt Whitman poem book (that Gale gave to Walt, which he stupidly put in the bathroom). On the front page, Hank finds a dedication from a person named G. B., which, along with the content of the dedication and the handwriting, Hank recognizes as being Gale Boetticher. This dedication is to "*another * W.W.". This triggers the conversation Hank had with Walt and especially the quote "You got me!" leading Hank to make the connection that Walt is Heisenberg!

You must also remember what Hank knows about this Heisenberg. From the fake Badger drug bust that Saul organized as one of his first jobs with Walt and Jesse, Hank was told that Badger's supplier, Heisenberg, was an old bald man, in his 50s, average height and weight. Obviously, this profile has to be in the back of Hank's head the whole time.

Now, it clicks!

That reddit thing clears up my suspicion about the book then. Hank never had the book, he just had a scanned copy of Gales lab book with the dedication to Walt.

Yeah, I was just thinking Hank never had that book. He had Gales notes and another book about the lab I think. Gale gave Walt that book and Walt was probably reading it while he was taking a **** and left it there. Hank finding while taking a **** was probably the last thing on his mind. Crazy.

Did that book come up on a past episode??

I cant wait to see the scene's with Hank and Heisenberg not Walter, Heisenberg. :pimp:

Last edited:
Watching this ending again :smh: Why didn't Walt throw out the book after Hank showed him he had a copy? or at least rip out the page? That's the main thing you do immiedately after you realize there's something linking back to you.

But if yall remember I think both Jesse and Walt were worried about evidence after killing Gale in his home. The notebook, and all that other crap that led to Gus. I remember a scene of them disposing of other evidence linking them to Gale and yet Walt forgets the book given as a gift.

Gale looked up to Walt because of his genius as a cook and gave him the book as a gift I think when he thought Walt was willingly leaving (this was when Gus kicked Jesse out for being reckless brought in Gale and tried to get him to memorize Walt's formula and process).
Why did Walt put a gun in Jessie's bag?

And I thought Walt jr and the baby were gonna get killed or something during that pool scene. I know thats what the directors wanted.

ALSO, WHY DID HANK TAKE A **** IN THE BEDROOM BATHROOM?
Walt didn't put the gun in the bag. After the 2nd montage I think weeks if not months had passed and Walt accumulated enough money to pay Jesse his 5 mil and pay him back. We see Jesse most likely just getting off a high dozing off with a lit cig in his hand. I think that whole scene is suppose to establish that he hasn't seen Walt in a while, thus the awkward conversation at the start. After Walt knocks a 2nd time, Jesse walks to the back before coming back to answer the door, the camera stays on the view at the door though. I think we can assume Jesse went to get the gun off screen thinking Walt was coming to kill him. Keep in mind he thinks Mike is long gone and knows Walt had the informants in prison killed. So he is the only loose end not part of the cook left and got his gun just in case. He even reiterates that he's not coming back to cook probably thinking Walt came to ask him back and if he says no he'll kill him.

After he sees it's his money in the bag, he throws the gun across the floor in relief.

Hank is probably just a dirty dude like that. It's that mentality that the bathroom in the host's bedroom is the most clean. You wouldn't go use the common bathroom that all the guests use :lol: He just nasty and disrespectful like that.

Last edited:
With the first half of season 5 completed, I'm trying to figure out how the flash forward to the new identity will tie in. Maybe Hank lets Walt off and the Whites all leave town? No clue. I'm definitely anticipating the 2nd half.

Wow I know it's tough to say for a show like this but that was one of my favorite episodes in the entire series from an overall standpoint. The last 20 minutes was perfect...the calm before the storm. The last scene with Jesse and Walt felt like it could be the last genuine moment between the two :frown:

And the two musical montages...this show just kills any other show with its cinematography and they flexed their muscles big time in this episode...it was almost unfair :lol: :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
Explanation of ending if you didn't understand (SPOILER ALERT!):

The Walt Whitman poem book was given to Walter White as a gift from his ex-partner, Gale Boetticher, who had an almost fan-like obsession with him. Gale was also a fan of Walt Whitman poems, and coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally, as this is a TV show), Walter White and Walt Whitman happen to share initials.

After Gale was killed, Hank was given his file to look over in an attempt to figure out if Gale was the mastermind, Heisenberg. Hank found a dedication to a W.W. in the lab notebook. Hank read this and pondered who this was in a conversation to Walt - "Woodrow Wilson? Willy Wonka?... Walter White?", he added jokingly, to which Walt replied, in a sarcastic tone, "You got me!".

Fast forward to today. Hank is in the bathroom and looks for something to read while he ****s. He finds the Walt Whitman poem book (that Gale gave to Walt, which he stupidly put in the bathroom). On the front page, Hank finds a dedication from a person named G. B., which, along with the content of the dedication and the handwriting, Hank recognizes as being Gale Boetticher. This dedication is to "*another * W.W.". This triggers the conversation Hank had with Walt and especially the quote "You got me!" leading Hank to make the connection that Walt is Heisenberg!

You must also remember what Hank knows about this Heisenberg. From the fake Badger drug bust that Saul organized as one of his first jobs with Walt and Jesse, Hank was told that Badger's supplier, Heisenberg, was an old bald man, in his 50s, average height and weight. Obviously, this profile has to be in the back of Hank's head the whole time.

Now, it clicks!
Thanks for posting this.

Now I'm left to wonder who the machine gun is for. Is it for the DEA, for Lydia/Madrigal, or Mike's guy that hired Walt. Either way that Scarface foreshadowing is gonna be intense.

But how did the dedication get from Hanks possession to Walt's possession?

Both dedications were different.
The one Hank had was " To W.W. My star, My perfect silence."
The one Walt has read " To my other W.W. It's an honor working with you"

Hank's was a copy from a lab book that was found in Gale's house when he was killed, while Walt's was an original dedication in his book.

Both dedications were different.
The one Hank had was " To W.W. My star, My perfect silence."
The one Walt has read " To my other W.W. It's an honor working with you"
Hank's was a copy from a lab book that was found in Gale's house when he was killed, while Walt's was an original dedication in his book.

oooooh, I get it now! Thanks

But how did the dedication get from Hanks possession to Walt's possession?

wah? gale wrote a note on his lab notes, which was what hank was reading from in the flash back, and was found in evidence. the book at walts house is completely different, think it was a gift. the note had similar format and reference to WW and working together.

on another note, if walt really gave the full 5 ill to jesse.....those were two bags....imagine how much the whole stack was??? dayum son.

It's not the same thing. The dedication to WW that Gale wrote was just him scribbling in his lab notes. This book that Walt had in his bathroom was a gift from Gale. Hank read it and flashed back to the conversation he had with Walt about it. I don't think he really believes Walt is the guy yet but that whole scene was just the first domino and now it will make him think differently than what he had been before. There was a 0% chance of Walt being Heisenberg in Hank's mind. Now, it's probably at about 10% but the seed has been planted and we know Hank is good police so I expect that 10% to increase early on next season when he starts investigating, up until he finally solves it.

man if the last scene in tonights episode is hank finding out.......i will beat my future kids 

damb

Hope they send it out on a good note. Expecting a cliffhanger of course.

it was expected

why does it seem like lydia works for the feds?

yes... always doin funny ish

crystal blue persuasion.:rofl:

song was :pimp: ... when perfectly with the cook scenes

made all that without Jesse :frown:

he asked to be out....... & he got his 5 mill in the end too

NO SMALL POTATOES OR SELLING FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR :pimp:

Was I the only one that expected something awful to happen by the pool? Like Walt Jr falling in and taking Holly with him?

guilty

Back
Top Bottom