Breaking: Does New Photo Prove Trayvon Martin Killing Was Self-Defense?

I don't care if these were photos of him looking like a raw steak that a dog had chewed up and spit back out, bottom line is, Zimmerman was wrong for following and approaching the kid for no reason, period. Bottom line is, anything that happened after Zimmerman followed and approached him is Zimmerman's fault.

So he had to to comply with a Random riding in his car Racial Profiling ( because im sure he didnt have any evidence that the young man did anything wrong). I THINK NOT. Dude was out of line living in his fairy tale world until he got them paws put on him *if* Trayvon did do the damage that are shown in those pictures. Its kind of scary that people donated over $200,000 to get him out of jail not to mention he probably raised more than that easily. :smh:

I was intrigued when the story first came out, but now I don't care. The kid is dead and the man is alive. 

just because this wannabe swat team member was getting mangled by a high schooler doesn't mean he isn't in the wrong. for all we know, zimmerman could have thrown the first 10 punches.

i don't understand the reasoning behind calling 911 and THEN going to confront the scary black KID wearing a *gasp* hoodie.

self-defense is not following some kid down your road and shooting him once you realize you're a ***** who can't fight.

let the police handle the situation = problem solved

None of us know what happened that day, we weren't there.

Just the fact that none of us have seen these photos before shows that the real events that day have been concealed and not properly reported on.

This was a second amendment attack on our rights used because an opportunistic situation arose.

I don't care if these were photos of him looking like a raw steak that a dog had chewed up and spit back out, bottom line is, Zimmerman was wrong for following and approaching the kid for no reason, period. Bottom line is, anything that happened after Zimmerman followed and approached him is Zimmerman's fault.​

but Zimmerman was doing his job, wasnt he security/patrol for the neighborhood?

ok then

I don't care if Trayvon made him bite the curve he had no right to stalk, detain, fight, and murder him. Whatever he got he deserved and more.

:rofl:
this will be quoted in every conspiracy thread for the rest of your NT existence
now ima run out of this thread b4 the storm

That's right because you know, you were there in Florida right? :wink:

Actually, none of us were :rolleyes

You should have finished the quote.

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling Zimmerman is going to be found not guilty of murder.

I fully believe he's responsible and has no real remorse, that he was clearly seeking out confrontation and racially profiling Trayvon but that there won't be enough to say he wasn't acting in self-defense despite the fact that he instigated it and didn't follow directions.

With no witnesses to exactly how it went down, it'll be too tough to prove otherwise. IIRC, some stated they saw Trayvon on Zimmerman. The bloody photos that came out back up that idea. It all still wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman wasn't trying to be a cop and stayed where he should've as told but he probably thought he'd be a hero and bring down a black kid that was hurting his community. :smh:

Last edited:
thought "Stand Your Ground" only protected people who retaliate with equal force...

damn i wish Zimmerman just minded his own business that night

That photo isnt new, its just the first time they show it in color instead of black and white

And he was not a neighborhood watch, that community had no neighborhood watch program

Last edited:
Its sad they didnt release this sooner.  

Of course, if they do, there is no story. 

I mean he can't really prove that that was Trayvon's doing. Especially this long after the incident.
You right but you trying to say he got ****** up by somebody else and then shot the kid?

Back
Top Bottom