Breaking: Does New Photo Prove Trayvon Martin Killing Was Self-Defense?

Guy with a hoody on walks through your neighborhood looking through windows and y'all are okay with that??

**** outta here. The media has made this kid to be some angel, when that just isn't the case.

Guy calls the police, told not to pursue, does so anyway, shoots and kills kid= stand your ground.

Kid walking to the store during halftime of the NBA all star game, gets confronted by man, bloodies him up = Assault, attempted murder, etc. etc. Standing his ground? Definitely not.

You want to defend your 2nd amendment rights, go ahead, but don't defend this piece of garbage because you think this case may threaten those rights.

why would the kid shoot himself? >D
i think he is trying to say that  trayvon wasnt reaching zimmermans gun or something..

i understand, reaching for the gun doesnt mean he actually grabbed the gun so his finger prints werent on it.

havent you reached for something before but didnt actually get it... because another person got it before you? hmmmm

Guy with a hoody on walks through your neighborhood looking through windows and y'all are okay with that??
**** outta here. The media has made this kid to be some angel, when that just isn't the case.

First Trayvon was not looking though windows. Where did you come up with that?

Second, if there was someone rocking a hoody around my neighborhood and looking mad suspicious I would call the cops and let them deal with him. You don't go out to confront dude, get your butt whooped, resort to a gun, then claim self defense.

And what does Trayvon's portrayal have anything to do with this?

exactly, if i was the kid and someone was following me while i was trying to look into windows or do something bad id be mad too and ready for war if someone wants to apprehend me or something.

you guys need to think clearly, theres no doubt trayvon or w/e beat up zimmerman.

dont tell me if none of yall couldnt fight and some kid is beating up on you and you had a gun that you wouldnt use it.

stop it

Second, if there was someone rocking a hoody around my neighborhood and looking mad suspicious I would call the cops and let them deal with him. You don't go out to confront dude, get your butt whooped, resort to a gun, then claim self defense.
To keep it 300, Im not the nosey type and not to be stereotypical but black people aren't in general. I'm too into what I'm doing at home, in my home to worry about others. And I know if someone was really being suspicious my nosey a** neighbors would call the cops.

Me personally I know my neighbors. Not all on a personal level but see enough of them, have had trick or treaters around holidays, and been to the garage sales. Being social with society can stop a lot of these unnecessary situations.

exactly, if i was the kid and someone was following me while i was trying to look into windows or do something bad id be mad too and ready for war if someone wants to apprehend me or something.

you guys need to think clearly, theres no doubt trayvon or w/e beat up zimmerman.

dont tell me if none of yall couldnt fight and some kid is beating up on you and you had a gun that you wouldnt use it.

stop it

It is not Zimmerman's job to apprehend Trayvon. It's a police matter, that's why the operator told him not to pursue.

stop it

It is not Zimmerman's job to apprehend Trayvon. It's a police matter, that's why the operator told him not to pursue.

ok, so if i was a home owner and i saw Trayvon looking through my neighbors window and i went outside to pursue him i would be in the wrong as well? ok....

ok, so if i was a home owner and i saw Trayvon looking through my neighbors window and i went outside to pursue him i would be in the wrong as well? ok....

If you saw someone looking into your neighbor's window, you would PURSUE him INSTEAD of calling the cops? Sorry but :lol: not only are you in the wrong, but you're also dumb because that guy looking through the window could have a gun himself and shoot you dead.

Last edited:
Who cares. If the judge says he did nothing wrong, what will stop everyone else from thinking that he did and do something to him? There is nothing positive for the killer now, nothing at all IMO

BTW, posting from my new nexus 7 and this nt mobile is legit

1. GZ said it in the 911 call.

2. That's you. People die waiting for the cops.

3. You don't think his portrayal has anything to do with this? If the media told the truth about the kid, half of you guys would be on the other side of this.

I don't care if these were photos of him looking like a raw steak that a dog had chewed up and spit back out, bottom line is, Zimmerman was wrong for following and approaching the kid for no reason, period. Bottom line is, anything that happened after Zimmerman followed and approached him is Zimmerman's fault.​

but Zimmerman was doing his job, wasnt he security/patrol for the neighborhood?

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

When 28-year-old George Zimmerman was discovered by Sanford, Florida police standing over the body of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they accepted Zimmerman’s claim that he killed in self-defense as a neighborhood watch captain. Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.

“In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket,” Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of Citizens’ Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, told theGrio. “Every city and municipality has their own policies. Here in Miami-Dade we train people only to be the eyes and ears of their communities. Not to follow and most definitely not to carry a weapon.”

Despite this, Zimmerman admitted that he had fired a weapon on the night of the incident. In addition, the non-emergency call Zimmerman placed on February 26 before the shooting revealed he had been pursuing Martin by car before accosting the youth on foot — all direct violations of Neighborhood Watch policies.

Neighborhood Watch — the way we teach it, and the way it has always been — is based on the premise that we don’t carry weapons, nor do we intervene in any incidences,” the leader continued.

Link

Looking through windows?????
wtf is this dude talking about :lol:

Yeah man, dudes need to know facts before posting. It wasn't Trayvon that was looking into windows, it was some other person that Zimmerman had called the Police on prior to the shooting.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

On February 2, 2012, Zimmerman placed a call to Sanford police after spotting a young black man he recognized peering into the windows of a neighbor's empty home, according to several friends and neighbors.

"I don't know what he's doing. I don't want to approach him, personally," Zimmerman said in the call, which was recorded. The dispatcher advised him that a patrol car was on the way. By the time police arrived, according to the dispatch report, the suspect had fled..

Last edited:

Yes, especially If you're trying to claim you were standing your ground.

stop it

So basically, you think it is ok if I follow you, start a fight with you, and then shoot you dead in "self defense"?

I can even let you get the first 4 punches in. That apparently sounds good to you. :smh:

These dudes come up with anything. Smh. He was looking through windows now so he had to die.

laugh.gif

im glad you're not the jury or judge.
stick with your day job brah
My dayjob is calling out bs posts like yours.  
tongue.gif
 So are you REALLY gonna state that injuries determine who the aggressor was? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom