Breaking: Does New Photo Prove Trayvon Martin Killing Was Self-Defense?

i straight up hate some of y all.
A kid minding his own business, going to a store, ends up dead because some piece of **** didn't trust a black person going to a deli after certain hours.
I hope zimmermans entire family is harassed into situations just like this, minding their business, hopefully provoked into altercation and end up dead just like he killed trayvon, i hope the same for yall familys too, then maybe you'd understand. i still can't believe people attempt to defend this nonsense.
an innocent kid who wanted nothing to do with that man he only wanted some got damn snacks ends up dead are you ******g kidding me. :smh:

how did Zimmerman start the fight? he probably yelled out and asked him what he was doing. lets not assume.
this dude does not look like that hard type go to up to someone and start something with fists instead of words. Trayvon attacked him, they fought, Zimmerman was down on the ground getting his but whooped so he pulled out his gun and shot the kid.
any of you would have done the same in this situation, if you say differently,,,,

Guns can make some dudes fell bigger then they are and here is a prime example. I guarantee you if he did not have that gun he would never got out that car and confronted him.

he didnt murder him though, self defense.
if i have a gun and im getting beat down and if the kid isnt stopped i could be dead... i would shoot him.

I lost all little respect I had for you Zyzz. Sure you dnt care, but thought I'd let you knw.

I'd rather get the breaks beating off of me, before I'd ever consider taking a life. I know Trayvon wasn't a angel, but I doubt he would've killed Zimmerman. But then again it's 2012 the land of the scarey cats that shoot before they take a beating.

As for the pics, like Pig Love said we werent there, so for all we know he injured himself before authorities arrived. So this proves nothing.

i wonder how some of yall would feel if you got shot and killed while you were minding your own business

and someone posted a picture of you flipping off the camera just goofing around being teenager..

**Beat Me To It** :lol:

^ Well technically I don't think they would be able to feel anything.... >D

:tongue: I'm just messin with ya.. I know what you meant.

and agreed!

Last edited:
ZIMMERMAN is guilty. u cant claim self defense when your going around picking fights following and harrasing innocent people and when you get your butt kicked shot somebody. it dont work that way. zimmerman was stalking him like prey. zimmerman was the aggressor and initiator. To claim self defense the it has to be the opposite..if he followed me ran up on me i would kick his butt to in fear of my life..case closed p

Last edited:

if i have a gun and im getting beat down and if the kid isnt stopped i could be dead... i would shoot him.

It's not self defense. He started the confrontation.

If you stalk me in your vehicle after dark get out of your car, and follow me between some houses.  Then approach me in a aggressive manner I'm going to attempt to beat you to sleep. 

Especially in today's day and age if you come at people in a aggressive manner after dark don't expect them to wait and see if your intentions are good or not.  That's exactly why the police told him to kick back.

I wonder if they gave him a blood test after the incident, because I read somewhere that he was on some prescribed pills that have to do with treating mental disorders.

Stand your ground is not getting out of your car and following someone.  That's more like looking for trouble.  Open and shut.

Last edited:
If you stalk me in your vehicle after dark get out of your car, and follow me between some houses.  Then approach me in a aggressive manner I'm going to attempt to beat you to sleep. 

Especially in today's day and age if you come at people in a aggressive manner after dark don't expect them to wait and see if your intentions are good or not.  That's exactly why the police told him to kick back.

I wonder if they gave him a blood test after the incident, because I read somewhere that he was on some prescribed pills that have to do with treating mental disorders.

Stand you ground is not getting out of your car and following someone.  That's more like looking for trouble.  Open and shut.

He was on adderall and he has adhd

I lost all little respect I had for you Zyzz. Sure you dnt care, but thought I'd let you knw.

I'd rather get the breaks beating off of me, before I'd ever consider taking a life. I know Trayvon wasn't a angel, but I doubt he would've killed Zimmerman. But then again it's 2012 the land of the scarey cats that shoot before they take a beating.

As for the pics, like Pig Love said we werent there, so for all we know he injured himself before authorities arrived. So this proves nothing.

what? how do/can you possibly know when someone will stop beating on you? once someone starts beating you down they could be crazy and not stop til your dead brah.

you never know these days, if someone is on top of you beating your face in and smashing your head into the ground and your gonna sit there til you die then thats on you.

im not talking about a kid, id kill anyone if they were threatening my life. do i want to kill someone? no never in my life, but if my life is in danger you better believe im pulling that trigger if it helps me see the next day.

That doesn't justify using a firearm tho, imo. It took TEN MONTHS for this photo to surface tho?

It was second degree murder no matter how you cut it. His life was not in danger.

This is what Trayvon's media exposure was and is to this day about.

I hope it makes sense to some of you.
So teachers should carry guns now?  Seriously, there should be an IQ and minimum income requirement for obtaining guns then.  There needs to be gun control, dudes get too trigger happy these days.  Let the "administration" ban guns, we all know Americans aren't about ****.  You think THIS nation will start a revolution?  Guns or not, these idiots will blindly follow their leader...

what? how do/can you possibly know when someone will stop beating on you? once someone starts beating you down they could be crazy and not stop til your dead brah.
you never know these days, if someone is on top of you beating your face in and smashing your head into the ground and your gonna sit there til you die then thats on you.
im not talking about a kid, id kill anyone if they were threatening my life. do i want to kill someone? no never in my life, but if my life is in danger you better believe im pulling that trigger if it helps me see the next day.

If I weren't the aggressor and Trayvon approached me it'll be different. But I approached him, and 9 times outta 10 the retaliator isn't going for blood. That why you heard reports of him screaming for help, before he was shot.

In this case, yes. If I approached a kid and got my ***whipped, I'd def take the L. Those injuries, self inflicted or not, aren't critical or life threatening enough for me to pull a trigger. You make it sound as if Zimmerman was facing a MMA fighter, or had a fractured skull or broken bones, or a sign that showed Trayvon was going to end his life. Your gonna need more then flesh wounds then that.

Good law enforcement didnt let Zimmerman become an officer, or he'd be pulling the trigger on every criminal he felt threatened by. You guys outta take some criminal justice courses cuz your knowledge of the law/criminal behavior/justice system is all twisted.

Last edited:
i wonder how some of yall would feel if you got shot and killed while you were minding your own business

and someone posted a picture of you flipping off the camera just goofing around being teenager..

Word.. Showing pics of this guy throwing up a gesture that everyone in America has used at least once and for some reason that's supposed to somehow justify something??:smh:

And for the guy who said "Zimmerman doesn't look like the type of guy to start a fight" you sir are an idiot.... What the hell does a person that starts fights look like? Please explain

Ho people aren't really judging Trayvon off those pictures . I'm young (23) black and have stuck my middle fingers up in plenty of pictures................. I've never been in trouble in mt life and very farm from a thug. Besides that NT really shows how stupid,ignorant and lacking of common sense some people are around the world.

1. GZ said it in the 911 call.

2. That's you. People die waiting for the cops.

3. You don't think his portrayal has anything to do with this? If the media told the truth about the kid, half of you guys would be on the other side of this.

1. Where?

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

2. People die waiting for the cops? Yeah and people also get killed for being a vigilante

3. What is the truth about the kid? He had run ins with the law? He was suspended from school? I don't know what media you're talking about but I have seen tons of Right Wing media conglomerates doing everything in their power to cast him as a thug. Regardless, what does any of that have anything to do with this?

1. I guess you missed the last reply.

2. Not in this case.

3. It means dude was looking for trouble.

Please explain this with sound logic and facts.  

When GZ said something to him about what he was doing, dude probably got all aggressive and took it to the next level.

I seriously doubt the kid was calm the entire time.

He put the hands on GZ and then got shot.

Back
Top Bottom