*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

****** came in here waving the conspiracy flag after the initial lawyer statement. Can't wait to see their reaction to this one :smh::lol:

Still leaning on I think she's lying. That one line in the text is crazy but I'm not flipping sides.

Ive been told JM was the one that called the police. I think this is another Blueface situation.

“You’ve been told?” By who? Source? :nerd:
Another NTer….I didn’t want to sit here and pretend like I already knew that. But upon a quick googling..

To set the record straight: As confirmed by one of the woman’s own written statements disavowing her allegations, it is Mr. Majors who called 911 due to concern for her mental health," Chaudry's statement said.

I swear if some of yall woke up white tomorrow….

So, to recap - he called the cops on himself in order for her to protect him from the cops.

giphy.gif

She was probably on that phone snatching ****, he snatched back, she got physical, he protected himself and he called the law. This is what Im putting together based on what we got.

She was probably on that phone snatching ****, he snatched back, she got physical, he protected himself and he called the law. This is what Im putting together based on what we got.

Wild what an underlying disdain for women can do to a mind where someone can come to this conclusion.

He "defended" himself to the point where she collapsed and passed out. Then the cops come and, without her input apparently, specifically charge him with strangulation. They didn't just come up with that out of nowhere. And then for good measure, you assume she got physical first.

This happens everyday. He probably taught her a lesson. She called the police and now she wants to recant and not cooperate. Doesn’t really clear him just makes the State’s case harder.

Wild what an underlying disdain for WHITE women can do to a mind where someone can come to this conclusion.

He "defended" himself to the point where she collapsed and passed out. Then the cops come and, without her input apparently, specifically charge him with strangulation. They didn't just come up with that out of nowhere. And then for good measure, you assume she got physical first.
Fixed for you, but yes you’re spot on with that.

These fools love calling women liars but let it be their sister, daughter, niece, etc. and you’ll see the biggest 180 in history

#NTlogic

Back
Top Bottom