Breaking my NT rules. vol I need info on this chick.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

If she don't even live close to you, what the hell are you thinking?
People these days...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign. I hit up a NT'er for a chicks info.. Once I saw where she lived, I kept it moving. Going on some broads facebook, twitter etc just to read her messages and look at her pics is stupid.[/color]

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

*$%#@ dont nobody know you. Even if you got the info, what the hell you gonna do with it?
laugh.gif
at these lames

co sign.

Originally Posted by oidreez

well it's pretty obvious this thread isn't going anywhere
Op got what he wanted from this thread which was info on the girl. im digging her style myself. She posted she's 19 & shes game in my book then. Go get those OP.

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

OP you are a lame. Real Talk.
Man im on it, out here killing my self day in and day out to make it. I just wanted info on a chick and lames wanna make a big deal about it.

Shut your a** up kid. You say you smashing bad chicks but then you want chicks info from the internet... and
smh.gif
at you for saying the same thing twice. You probably a lil kid who thinks he is a BadA.. when your on the internet

See this is what im talking about case been closed and fools still running there mouth. Your probably some scrawny, no %*#@% getting nerd, who jumps on the sac of other lames on NT just to get some attention. I wanted info she not near me end of discussion

Man im on it, out here killing my self day in and day out to make it. I just wanted info on a chick and lames wanna make a big deal about it.

Shut your a** up kid. You say you smashing bad chicks but then you want chicks info from the internet... and
smh.gif
at you for saying the same thing twice. You probably a lil kid who thinks he is a BadA.. when your on the internet

oh and I like how you erased dudes question from this quote making me seem like I randomly made that comment out of no where about me out here killing my self day to day to make it. Once again your a lame trying to get attention

She's extremely cute, and OP you need to chill out. You cant be calling kids "internet lames" and goin on when you made an entire post about the broads you smashed. Calling kids "lames" and statin how cool you are makes you just as lame son...

Just chill out. You're better off not addressing comments on offense.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

smh.gif
See this is what im talking about case been closed and fools still running there mouth. Your probably some scrawny, no %*#@% getting nerd, who jumps on the sac of other lames on NT just to get some attention. I wanted info she not near me end of discussion

Oh please lil one, your not making it in the NBA and your not getting any P
laugh.gif
. What you gunna do? hit her up and be like, "hey, im working day in and day out to get into the NBA, what are you doing with life?" Or you gunna simp it out and take a plane to her place? Ef outa here bro

smh.gif

laugh.gif
. What you gunna do? hit her up and be like, "hey, im working day in and day out to get into the NBA, what are you doing with life?" Or you gunna simp it out and take a plane to her place? Ef outa here bro

you dont know me you boy, I been said she no wear near me so case closed. Where im from you see something you want you go get it. your the lame type who sat on the sidelines your whole life cuz you were just a sucker, all I did was ask for info, what you so mad for. Its easy to talk trash behind a computer lil man, you on a internet site hating cuz I asked for info fall back.

Wait, you were actually contemplating visiting this girl? I'm sorry, that's just weird, man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Wait, you were actually contemplating visiting this girl? I'm sorry, that's just weird, man.
laugh.gif
lmao all I did was ask for info and nonsense gets started, all I said was who is she. ppl on here try to clown anything

She is definitely bad, so I could see how she would spark your interest.
But its still a bit creepy asking for info to further trace this girl.
Just enjoy the pics and leave it at that.

Originally Posted by SlamCity

She is definitely bad, so I could see how she would spark your interest.
But its still a bit creepy asking for info to further trace this girl.
Just enjoy the pics and leave it at that.
you know what I can respect this response but some ppl on NT just go so far, I see it all the time ppl ask for info and ppl make no big deal. I ask one time and it goes crazy.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
you dont know me you boy, I been said she no wear near me so case closed. Where im from you see something you want you go get it. your the lame type who sat on the sidelines your whole life cuz you were just a sucker, all I did was ask for info, what you so mad for. Its easy to talk trash behind a computer lil man, you on a internet site hating cuz I asked for info fall back.

hmmmmm
laugh.gif
anyways... What you gunna do with her info anyways?! You act as if you're going to do something from her
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the bickering in this thread.

She's mad cute and a good portion of nt'ers always ask
nerd.gif
info. Everyone's acting like OP did something completely unnatural on this board.

And by the way, it's usually the lames who argue with the lames about who's lamer than the other.

i like how this dude is getting hated on, but no one hates on anyone else who makes these kinds of threads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom