BREAKING NEWS: 'Kung Fu' star David Carradine has been found dead in a hotel in Bangkok, Thailand

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Crazy I was watching Kill Bill last night and I wake up this morning to see this!
Carradine.jpg

On June 4, 2009, Carradine was found dead in his room at the Park Nai Lert Hotel in Junfan Mulay, Bangkok, Thailand[sup][/sup][sup][/sup] The initial police report indicated that Carradine had committed suicide by hanginghimself; he was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and body.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/a...thailand_david_carradine

R.I.P. to a kung-fu film legend. If the reports are true why would he go out like that. Dude was like 72 anyways.

damn thats wild. Wasnt sure who it was until the kill bill reference...Dude was tight RIP

wasn't he an alcoholic for quite a long time? RIP, I liked his work. It think he was a better actor when he was drunk, lol...

If you're found hung in Bangkok, F'in Thailand then it wasn't suicide, but maybe he !%++#% a shemale, or a kid and couldn't handle it after.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Dude was mad peaceful, used to fall asleep to his show all the time. R.I.H
I dont know why, but I
laugh.gif
when I read "R.I.H."

Originally Posted by CherryRed

If you're found hung in Bangkok, F'in Thailand then it wasn't suicide, but maybe he !%++#% a shemale, or a kid and couldn't handle it after.

hotels over here don't let you bring just anybody up to your room. especially nicer hotels.

odds are if somebody is found hanged in nicer hotel over here it was suicide.

edit: some sources are making it sound like accidental suicide via auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Damn, what hotel? When I go back in a few months I will leave a pair of nunchucks by the door. No seriously, that is just sad.

Back
Top Bottom