BREAKING NEWS: 'Kung Fu' star David Carradine has been found dead in a hotel in Bangkok, Thailand

33er9yb.jpg

No idea if that pic is edited, but I found it from a link in imdb.
frown.gif

Kung Fu The Legend Continues was my show
Kwai Chang Caine was my rolemodel

Theres very few times in my life when my heart has dropped the way it has today.

This guy was literally MY hero when I was in elementary school for sooo long... Above any WWF wrestler, above so many comic book superheros, above any actionmovie heros. Think about the stuff that was popping in the early 90's....JCVD, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Michael Dudikoff, Steven Segal, Bruce Willis,Chuck Norris, Highlander (He was my second favorite dude ever growing up)...

He was an old dude in flip flops that smacked fools around like nothing...

And the Temple flashbacks he used to tell!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'm gonna cry here!!!
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

At least he hung around the movie business awhile.

What is autoerotic asphyxiation, anyways?? I know what asphyxiation is but I'm little confused with the autoerotic part. And no I can't google iti'm at workage.

I was an only child that was always left alone cause my parents worked non-stop to afford the places we lived at...So I had very few, like, alpha male"don't let that dude get away with saying that about you" influences in my life . You guys know know what I'm talking about. When you youngand dudes wanna fight so your like "I'm gonna punch this mutha $*%&# like _____ does"...

Well Kain was that influence on me...The dude I never saw back down and I wanted to be just like. Every kid had a hero like that growing up...Kain was mine.Damn this is sad...
Dude from Wild West Tech ?
Yea...I've been watching the show like every other day recently.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

What is autoerotic asphyxiation, anyways?? I know what asphyxiation is but I'm little confused with the autoerotic part. And no I can't google it i'm at workage.
Its when you simulate hanging while masturbating in order to intensify your orgasm by cutting down your airflow at the point of climax. What oftenhappens is the people end up really hanging themselves.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

What is autoerotic asphyxiation, anyways?? I know what asphyxiation is but I'm little confused with the autoerotic part. And no I can't google it i'm at workage.
Its when you simulate hanging while masturbating in order to intensify your orgasm by cutting down your airflow at the point of climax. What often happens is the people end up really hanging themselves.

Thanks for the info much appreciated.

Peoples be into some off the wall stuff.
smh.gif
if that isreally how dude went out.

damn i dont believe thats how he went out.

wow bang bang just played on my jobs store ipod.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Its when you simulate hanging while masturbating in order to intensify your orgasm by cutting down your airflow at the point of climax. What often happens is the people end up really hanging themselves.
eek.gif

Here are the possibilities :

1 . He died while having insane , BDSM sex, with some *%$%#$ and stuff got waaay out of hand .

2 . He died choking himself and masturbating at the same time ( autoerotic asphyxiation ) There's been many reports of people dying from it , so...thisisn't out of the norm lol

3 . He knew about the inevitable zombie apocalypse ( 2012 ) and he knew he would be too old to outrun 'em, so...he closed shop early .

R.I.P. , man .

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

1 . He died while having insane , BDSM sex, with some *%$%#$ and stuff got waaay out of hand .

2 . He died choking himself and masturbating at the same time ( autoerotic asphyxiation ) There's been many reports of people dying from it , so...this isn't out of the norm lol

3 . He knew about the inevitable zombie apocalypse ( 2012 ) and he knew he would be too old to outrun 'em, so...he closed shop early .

R.I.P. , man .

Either way, he's about to be the butt of a million jokes.

dude was on some other stuff.. how humliating it that? everyone in the world knows you died while getting off..

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

2 . He died choking himself and masturbating at the same time ( autoerotic asphyxiation ) There's been many reports of people dying from it , so...this isn't out of the norm lol

R.I.P. , man .

Either way, he's about to be the butt of a million jokes.

IN...DEEED! I can already see the pics and GIF's that are about to spawn in the next few days .

Back
Top Bottom