BREAKING NEWS: RIP - Mike Tyson's daughter dies after hanging accident

Tyson's 4-year-old daughter dies after accident

PHOENIX - The 4-year-old daughter of former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson died Tuesday, a day after what police called a "tragic accident" in herhome. Phoenix police spokesman Andy Hill said Exodus Tyson was pronounced dead in a hospital just before noon. Police said the girl was playing on a treadmillMonday in her central Phoenix home when she either slipped or put her head in the loop of a cord hanging under the console.

Exodus' 7-year-old brother found her and told their mother, who was in another room. She took Exodus off the cord, called 911 and tried to revive her.
Responding officers and firefighters performed CPR on Exodus as they took her to the hospital, where she had been listed in critical condition since Monday.

Tyson was in Las Vegas at the time of the accident and flew Monday to Phoenix, where he was seen entering the hospital. Cynthia Schwartz, a spokeswoman forTyson, said the family would release a statement Tuesday evening. They had not made any funeral arrangements, she said. Hill said it was unclear whether anautopsy would be performed.

I hope she pulls through. Mike doesn't need this in his life. Freak accidents **** this freak me out.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Mike is going to destroy that treadmill...

alien.gif

Anyways, my prayers are with Mike Tysons Daughter and his family.
tired.gif

My prayers are with Mike's baby girl, looks like it was just a terrible accident and I hope she pulls through this.

Man I hope she pulls though life is o random keep your head mike

Prayers goin out

I use a similar kind of treadmills at the gym only the cord is held on by a magnet, I never thought for once that an accident like that could occur. hope shepulls through.

Man, stuff like this really hits me. I'm prayin that she survives. Its hard to accept things like this happening to kids who were just playing around

i hope she comes through but who is still havin babies with Mike? thats a serious question...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I hope she pulls through. Mike doesn't need this in his life. Freak accidents **** this freak me out.
indifferent.gif

BAN!!!
Overreaction much?
It's probably a typo
eyes.gif

jeez

Hope Mike's little girl pulls through, but it's not looking good

Back
Top Bottom