BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so theres the mike guy.. theres the naked guy in the video.. but scanner says sunli is still on the loose. .. wtf man

So far there has been the naked guy,the guy who was shot and died on the way to the hospital and the guy who is still on the loose

eCb beat me to it but this **** is confusing

Last edited:
My cable just cut out right after they showed the video of the naked suspect, just a coincidence but I'm baked and it was jarring.

Last edited:
So far there has been the naked guy,the guy who was shot and died on the way to the hospital and the guy who is still on the loose
From reddit: "Naked suspect being loaded into car seems to be old footage for suspect they released earlier (wrong guy)"

Last edited:
EDIT 1:39 EST: WCVB reports one suspect is at large!
EDIT 1:41 EST: Reports of first officer down has died of his wounds (death toll: 2)
EDIT 1:42 EST: Reports of explosion at Harvard Quad.
EDIT 1:42 EST: Second suspect not in custody from radio! Be safe all!!
EDIT 1:44 EST: Children's Hospital clear. No shots fired there.
EDIT 1:46 EST: Explosion heard was from bomb squad.
EDIT 1:47 EST: Backpacks left on Laurel St.
EDIT 1:48 EST: News about Harvard Quad bomb seems to be fake. No bomb confirmed there.
EDIT 1:55 EST: Second suspect middle eastern looking, clean shaven, male with blue jacket with a "christmas style" hat.
EDIT 1:56 EST: My inbox is flooded with "**** the Mods" posts. Please, not now. Come back with hate in a few hours. For now, only news. Hate them in another thread.
EDIT 1:57 EST: The Christmas hat is a beenie.
EDIT 1:58 EST: MIT update: Suspect from there is no longer on campus. Right now, these are two different incidents and not related.
EDIT 1:58 EST: Suspect who was laying on the ground was released and is walking home. Taken in from confusion.
EDIT 2:00 EST: Reports of a "code black"  at Auburn Hospital. Nothing confirmed.
EDIT 2:02 EST: Sorry for lack of info. Inbox is flooded, dealing with thread transfer and my scanner stopped. Back at it!
EDIT 2:05 EST: Officer ducked down (idk if that is bad).
EDIT 2:05 EST: Overhead Helicopter to light abandoned SUV to direct ground police.
EDIT 2:06 EST: Police searching house for second suspect.
EDIT 2:09 EST: Reported - house that should be empty has people in it. MAP
EDIT 2:14 EST: Reported SWAT called in. Police listed a name, unclear if related.
EDIT 2:15 EST: SF Airport evacuated bc of a small fire. [Unrelated]
EDIT 2:17 EST: Entering house on the second floor.
EDIT 2:17 EST: Long guns were used to fire at police. Ambulance called to American Legion.
EDIT 2:18 EST: [UNRELATED] FBI released new photos of bombers. HERE
EDIT 2:20 EST: My streams seems to have lagged behind everyones. Someone hit by car.
EDIT 2:24 EST: 15 shots fired.
EDIT 2:26 EST: OFFICER ASSIST 04/19/13 01:27 (WATERTOWN - ) UPDATE:2 PIPE BOMBS IN THE ROADWAY- 1 BEING NEUTRALIZED- 2ND LIVE- AREA BEING EVACUATED. [MAS163] -http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1221
EDIT 2:26 EST: Backdoor found opened. Police searching the area. Handgun mag found.
EDIT 2:27 EST: Reports of shots fired at Aberdeen & Mr. Auburn.
EDIT 2:29 EST: NBC is showing a cat screaming NO! while being put into a tub...
EDIT 2:30 EST: Boston Globe is confirming one of the Marathon bombers is in custody.
EDIT 2:31 EST: Gold Nissan Maxima being searched.
EDIT 2:35 EST: Different news places are reporting 1 suspect as dead, and another reporting that same suspect as in custody. Nothing known about his status atm.
EDIT 2:40 EST: Large area cleared by police (protected area location).
EDIT 2:41 EST: Boston Globe seems to be reporting everything...I'm not going to trust them for now on. Just FYI.
EDIT 2:43 EST: White male in gray hoodie considered armed and dpangerious!
EDIT 2:44 EST: More update - White male, black hoodie, curly hair.
EDIT 2:46 EST: Mt. Auburn Hospital is being evacuated. - FALSE, accepted in confusion
EDIT 2:48 ESTPolice confirm these are the Marathon Bombers
EDIT 2:48 EST: Suspect who is at large is confirmed to be the Marathon Bomber with the white hat!
EDIT 2:51 EST: Red vehicle (Toyota) hasn't moved in an hour, has people in it. Police scoping it out.
EDIT 2:53 ESTRobot searching car
EDIT 2:55 EST: My feed crashed again. Either server issues or they took it down to hide info.
EDIT 2:56 EST: Police confirm MIT and Bombers are connected.
EDIT 2:58 EST: My feed is back.
EDIT 3:00 EST: Police looking for Black Dodge Avenger?
EDIT 3:01 EST: Reports are coming in that one of the suspects is the missing Brown student.
EDIT 3:02 ESTOne suspect dead
EDIT 3:03 EST: Someone sent me suspects names....they don't deserve to be posted.
EDIT 3:04 EST: Suspect seen running (on foot).
EDIT 3:06 EST: {delayed} Swat only in the area.
EDIT 3:08 EST: Some sites are reporting "Bombs everywhere". Only 2 where known (and diffused). The suspect may have some on him, but none are out and about.
EDIT 3:10 EST: Suspect lost in foot pursuit.
EDIT 3:11 EST: Naked suspect being loaded into car seems to be old footage for suspect they released earlier (wrong guy).
EDIT 3:16 EST: People keep telling me there is no foot pursuit. Did they stop?

Last edited:
What took them so long to get dogs and if this dude got away when the whole ****** Boston police department,FBI and countless others are after him :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom