Breaking your cold streak appreciation vol: yams on yams on yams

I really don't know how you could ever be on a cold streak. Don't you have old girls in your phone book, don't you have friends that offer to set you up (with either friends of friends or girls that are friends with their girlfriends), don't you have a cool friend you can hit the bar scene with? It's really easy to bag girls. Lower your standards to gain confidence.

Last edited:
I really don't know how you could ever be on a cold streak. Don't you have old girls in your phone book, don't you have friends that offer to set you up (with either friends of friends or girls that are friends with their girlfriends), don't you have a cool friend you can hit the bar scene with? It's really easy to bag girls. Lower your standards to gain confidence.

i believe cold streak refers to new yamb

Haven't had a cold streak since I was 17 in '07 when I lost my virginity i'll be 23 in Sept. I fell yamb's atleast once a week. I couldn't go without.

If I'm hitting the same old box that I been hitting, and havent had new yambs, then I'm on a cold streak. Yall need to hold your box getting potential to a higher standard!

If I'm hitting the same old box that I been hitting, and havent had new yambs, then I'm on a cold streak. Yall need to hold your box getting potential to a higher standard!

Same chick for a while and no others? You have what is called a girlfriend. Bubble bath, making love type boy. :lol:

Last edited:
Same chick for a while and no others? You have what is called a girlfriend. Bubble bath, making love type boy. :lol:

that was my point, if its the same chick over and over, then you're on a cold streak...UNLESS you're in a commited relationship. New yambs are the spice of life

Man it's been awhile, went through a nasty break up on top of which I transferred schools from a college town with a million yambs walking around for the taking back to basically hick town where there's literally little to no girls that are compatible. Feelsbadman :smh:

Last edited:
Ended a cold streak of 3 months last weekend in Vegas.

Recently moved to LA from Atlanta. Haven't lived in LA in 10 years so the roster was empty. Working like 80-90 hours a week so not much going out.

Was gonna break the streak 2 weeks ago with a one hitter quitter of this mediocre chick that I would have regretted but she got sick while I was circling the bases. A week later I bang this bad Spanish chick in Vegas. :smokin

Serves as a reminder to be patient and leave those mediocre and below yambs alone. My johnson only deserves the best :lol:

Ended a cold streak of 3 months last weekend in Vegas.
Recently moved to LA from Atlanta. Haven't lived in LA in 10 years so the roster was empty. Working like 80-90 hours a week so not much going out.
Was gonna break the streak 2 weeks ago with a one hitter quitter of this mediocre chick that I would have regretted but she got sick while I was circling the bases. A week later I bang this bad Spanish chick in Vegas.
smokin.gif

Serves as a reminder to be patient and leave those mediocre and below yambs alone. My johnson only deserves the best
laugh.gif
I don't really consider a one night stand, especially in Vegas of all places to be a cold streak breaker. You gotta slam on your home turf for it to really count. I mean Vegas is like a lob from CP3, who can't smash out there?

I came in to say congrats :pimp: to OP.

I left this thread confused as to what a cold streak really is...

thanks a lot NT. Now I don't even know if I'm in one or not. :lol:

I don't really consider a one night stand, especially in Vegas of all places to be a cold streak breaker. You gotta slam on your home turf for it to really count. I mean Vegas is like a lob from CP3, who can't smash out there?

Plenty of people can smash out there....if they're willing to pay for it.

I go to Vegas a lot and I see a lot of dudes going home empty handed or with weak girls. There is a lot of c-blocking from ugly friends so it's not as easy as you may assume.

Good yamb is good yamb no matter the location

And a Blake Griffin lob from CP3 is 2 points, just like a Kobe midrange fadeaway against two defenders. And both are exciting high quality plays (good yambs)

Edit - And why wouldn't a one night stand count? I work like 80-90 hours a week, most of my upcoming lays will be one night stands unless they prove themselves worthy to stay on the team.

Last edited:
Plenty of people can smash out there....if they're willing to pay for it.
I go to Vegas a lot and I see a lot of dudes going home empty handed or with weak girls. There is a lot of c-blocking from ugly friends so it's not as easy as you may assume.
Good yamb is good yamb no matter the location
And a Blake Griffin lob from CP3 is 2 points, just like a Kobe midrange fadeaway against two defenders. And both are exciting high quality plays (good yambs)
Edit - And why wouldn't a one night stand count? I work like 80-90 hours a week, most of my upcoming lays will be one night stands unless they prove themselves worthy to stay on the team.
TRUTH.

I've been to Vegas plenty of times and its a lot harder to bag chicks there then most think. A lot of high rollers out there. Most of the time I get lucky outside the clubs lol. 

Back
Top Bottom