Breaking your cold streak appreciation vol: yams on yams on yams

Gone a while without new yambs. But yambs on deck for the lonely drunk nights helps.

That cold streak. I know the feeling
frown.gif

Lord knows I've smashed a few undeserving, just to get out of a shooters slump, that smash is like a confidence builder that these **** out here still want this wood

Yambs are yambs. Even ugly yamb is good yamb sometimes

I've had ugly yamb a few times and every time I've regretted it. That's why I'm glad the mediocre yamb fell through and the following week I get great yamb.

I have to have that Justin Blackmon BAC to even consider ugly yamb haha

First and foremost you guys sound ******ed with the yam talk. It's very "try-hard".

Second off, if you don't have 9s and dimes on deck than you obviously aren't THAT guy, so stop pretending you're Usher with a stable of Ford models and go ham on some 5s and 6s. As long as she ain't running her mouth who really cares? Even if the ugly skeezers do, just say you only got the top. You don't pipe anything for a few weeks or whatever and by the time you get the pretty chick your stroke is gonna be mad rusty. Stay strapped and hit whatever you can, period.

In a cold streak now. Ex stopped giving up the good a month back and haven't really had any luck since. Feels badman.

Lord knows I've smashed a few undeserving, just to get out of a shooters slump, that smash is like a confidence builder that these **** out here still want this wood

:rofl:

I see it as sometimes you got to just see the ball going in the basket. I've taken down some 6s and have them on deck when I need a quick sparring match when I haven't had any good opponents in a while, it is what it is B :pimp:

Work and school has put me in a massive cold streak. At 31 that good-good is just too many problems.

Since my cold streak my performance at work/ school has increased ten fold.

Things that were task before are a breeze now.

The kid is in the zone right now.

I am kind of scared to mess it up.

Now if I could minimize the fap.

First and foremost you guys sound ******ed with the yam talk. It's very "try-hard".

Second off, if you don't have 9s and dimes on deck than you obviously aren't THAT guy, so stop pretending you're Usher with a stable of Ford models and go ham on some 5s and 6s. As long as she ain't running her mouth who really cares? Even if the ugly skeezers do, just say you only got the top. You don't pipe anything for a few weeks or whatever and by the time you get the pretty chick your stroke is gonna be mad rusty. Stay strapped and hit whatever you can, period.

I dont know why any one would listen to this guy for advice with women. This is the same guy that makes a thread about every mis-text he sends a girl, or comment he tells a girl SMH. Dude has no game if he has to come to NT to ask about advice on everything. :smh:

Anyways Congrats

real life...

this thread is comedy...

all the "rules"

id also like to add... that a lot of dudes dont pull in Vegas.... I've had friends go and they dont even get a little booty grind at the club...

(never been there but these are stories ive heard from people who have gone with these lames)

real life...
this thread is comedy...
all the "rules"
id also like to add... that a lot of dudes dont pull in Vegas.... I've had friends go and they dont even get a little booty grind at the club...
(never been there but these are stories ive heard from people who have gone with these lames)

Yeah dude has no idea what he talkin with his CP3 analogy. Especially if you don't stay on the west coast and/or go often, the atmosphere alone gets most ppl's priorities all mixed up. Congrats to OP doeee.

I dont know why any one would listen to this guy for advice with women. This is the same guy that makes a thread about every mis-text he sends a girl, or comment he tells a girl SMH. Dude has no game if he has to come to NT to ask about advice on everything.
mean.gif

Anyways Congrats
eyes.gif
Just because I fumble on the goal line here and there doesn't mean I never shake some tackles and run it in from 30, ya dig?

what the hell is a yam?

Last edited:
I thought it was yamb...

And to anyone saying you get the yambs at least once a week for 5+ years without a chick is a straight liar. :rofl:

Everyone has a cold streak... and sometimes you just have to stick it in a ***** just to get the johnson back in shape... No shame in smashing confidence boosters. :rolleyes

TRUTH.
I've been to Vegas plenty of times and its a lot harder to bag chicks there then most think. A lot of high rollers out there. Most of the time I get lucky outside the clubs lol. 

I don't really consider a one night stand, especially in Vegas of all places to be a cold streak breaker. You gotta slam on your home turf for it to really count. I mean Vegas is like a lob from CP3, who can't smash out there?

Vegas is tougher than people think. Put in more work in Vegas than I have in the "home turf". Playing on the road is sometimes tougher than playing at home.

I was on bigger cold streaks when I was in a relationship, :lol:. I'm not picky, and I'm a sucker for a pretty face... even if they are "thick".

I'm a workaholic, so I would rather go to sleep sometimes than invite a girl over. They don't want to leave sometimes, and going to work on 2-3 hours sleep... #notaboutthatlife.

Last edited:
Vegas is tougher than people think. Put in more work in Vegas than I have in the "home turf". Playing on the road is sometimes tougher than playing at home.
Nonsense. There are girls on every level from model type perfect 10s to average looking 20-somethings in Vegas every week looking for a random dude to take home and not be judged for it. If you don't get it poppin in Vegas you prob don't get it poppin anywhere.

Nonsense. There are girls on every level from model type perfect 10s to average looking 20-somethings in Vegas every week looking for a random dude to take home and not be judged for it. If you don't get it poppin in Vegas you prob don't get it poppin anywhere.

First, they are not looking for "random" dudes, they are looking for specific dudes. Second, I doubt you're old enough to even be in Vegas.

People think of Vegas as an "orgy", when you deal with the same **** you deal with at clubs/bars in any big city. The "grenade" is still a factor, rooster blocking friends are still a factor, some girls go in groups...big groups which include guys so the "friend zone" dude is playing captain save a garden tool. It's hit or miss, and best believe your wing man better be on point.

Back
Top Bottom