Breaking your cold streak appreciation vol: yams on yams on yams

Vegas is tougher than people think. Put in more work in Vegas than I have in the "home turf". Playing on the road is sometimes tougher than playing at home.
Nonsense. There are girls on every level from model type perfect 10s to average looking 20-somethings in Vegas every week looking for a random dude to take home and not be judged for it. If you don't get it poppin in Vegas you prob don't get it poppin anywhere.
Can't believe I'm agreeing with this cat but Vegas is easy especially once you figure out your niche. You can try new risky things knowing you are on vacation if all else fails you can go to your go-to-move to get some free throws aka your niche

Can't believe I'm agreeing with this cat but Vegas is easy especially once you figure out your niche. You can try new risky things knowing you are on vacation if all else fails you can go to your go-to-move to get some free throws aka your niche

Girls already know what time it is in Vegas. I do think that its not handed to you on a platter. But that one of the few places I've been to that have signs on the door telling you to explicitly not smash in the restrooms.

Girls already know what time it is in Vegas. I do think that its not handed to you on a platter. But that one of the few places I've been to that have signs on the door telling you to explicitly not smash in the restrooms.
Bingo. Dudes that don't pipe down fillies in Vegas didn't play it cool, period. I've only been to Vegas twice and the sessions got cracking ON ACCIDENT. Too easy out there.

Bingo. Dudes that don't pipe down fillies in Vegas didn't play it cool, period. I've only been to Vegas twice and the sessions got cracking ON ACCIDENT. Too easy out there.

With 9s and 10s?

Or with 5s and 6s that you are more than happy to pipe?

Of course it's easy to get laid in Vegas but if you think it's easy to smash dimes out there you don't know what you're talking about. You've only been there twice, I've been there 4 times just this year. You make it seem like there are non-working dimes who are just walking around with their panties off begging the next dude to stick it in. If you have game you can bag a cute chick more often than not but you're not shooting 90+% with dimes anywhere, at least not for free.

Different strokes for different folks man. Like I said in a prior post, I always regret smashing the mediocre and below chicks. The regret has always overshadowed the nut. I don't care if anyone else knows or not, I KNOW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom