Breastfeeding in public yay or nay?

Do you have a problem with women breastfeeding in public?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In for this thread being a disaster.

I don’t really care what people do in public as long as it’s not negatively affecting me but more importantly the general public. If you think it’s gross than look away just like you would dog **** on the sidewalk.

No.
It's natural feeding process.
I don't see how it can "repulse" anyone.

Taking a **** in public? Pretty repulsive .
You are ejecting waste. It emanates a foul odor. It also attracts insects and other undesirable pests.

And infant getting nurtured by their mom,
the way they are designed to? Nope.

Don’t even know why folks are against it
Now.......
What they need to stop trippin off of
If you can get breastfed by ur girl in public

i really don't see how anyone has a problem with this
and they have sweaters and blankets that completely cover and hide everything

Although those blanket things are pretty ridiculous - and expecting a baby to be covered on a hot summer day just so some prudes can avoid a glimpse of flesh is completely ridiculous.

Down with the patriarchy :angry:

But for real that dude’s post irked me. To use the word repulsive. I feel bad for his girl, if he has one, and pray he never has a daughter. Dude said he was proud to be a misogynist but in his defense he probably didn’t know what that word means. Smh.

A woman should have the right to govern her own body. Women are not things that are to be controlled. A woman's body is not simply an object that is made to turn men on. With the puritanical standards that have oppressed all in patriarchal societies, all have been devolved sexually. You have been sensitized toward nudity. Of course this has been done through some insecure male, who suffered from some sort of inadequacy. I would drop a name or two, but those who are hip know what I am getting at. They'd rather you BUY the milk from their store, when a woman can produce it for free for her children. He wants women to hide their sensuality, because it makes him feel threatened, out of control.

The world will be better off without this sort of man.

giphy.gif

I don't have a problem with it. Don't really understand why anyone would.

No.
It's natural feeding process.
I don't see how it can "repulse" anyone.

Taking a **** in public? Pretty repulsive .
You are ejecting waste. It emanates a foul odor. It also attracts insects and other undesirable pests.

And infant getting nurtured by their mom,
the way they are designed to? Nope.

But animals take ****s in public frequently. Why isnt this seen as repulsive?

Back
Top Bottom