Breathable Basketball shoes

I currently have BB2's, 2K4's and Lebron V's in my rotation. All these shoes cause my feet to sweat to the point I get blisters on the bottomof my feet. I have tried different kinds of socks but nothing seems to work. Any advise would be helpful, type of sock or shoes or any other products ortechniques. I just figured there might be a shoe that will keep my feet cool enough. Thanks.

huarache 2k8's and 2k9's theyve got more mesh exposed, and1 had the chosen 1's ibut i dont think you can find one now but if you can find a decentpair of air jet flights, air zoom drive's your pretty much golden. on the socks side of things try, moisture wicking socks.

Foams make me feet hotttt... try some Kobe IVs..I was skeptical at first, but definitely my favoreit ball show right now (unless you're playing down low inthat case.. 2k9s)

Thanks I will try 2K9's and Kobe IV's and get some different socks. It's too bad its so hard to find air jet flights.

How about Hyperdunks they look like they could let me feet breath?

Originally Posted by Casey240Z

Thanks I will try 2K9's and Kobe IV's and get some different socks. It's too bad its so hard to find air jet flights.

How about Hyperdunks they look like they could let me feet breath?
20-5-5 have holes on the upper and you can just feel the air flow. they're great!

lebrons-20-5-5-white-navy-05-web.jpg

btw, try changing socks half way through. breath-ability was a concern with the AJ xx1, and short of poking holes in your shoes, thats the best way to preventblisters and fungal infections caused by drenched feet.

Hmm, interesting topic, I go through the same thing, sweaty feet! I'll take some of these shoes into consideration.

double socking absorbs the sweat and also reduces friction between foot and shoe, that's a reasonable solution for shoes like that.

Adidas' Clima Cool Line is fairly good at tackling those issues, though not too many people here will acknowledge that they're worth the money forballing over other shoes (The Mad Climas are great shoes): it's NT after all.

update, i bought the zoom soldier 3's and theyre more than above average in the ventilation department, thous not as breathable as the jetflight or thezoom 20-5-5 its definitely better than most shoes, nice performance to boot.

Originally Posted by TheFundamental

double socking absorbs the sweat and also reduces friction between foot and shoe, that's a reasonable solution for shoes like that.

Adidas' Clima Cool Line is fairly good at tackling those issues, though not too many people here will acknowledge that they're worth the money for balling over other shoes (The Mad Climas are great shoes): it's NT after all.

I am familiar with the technology of Clima cool and if you're a fan I recommend checking out the socks they make. very comfy and breathe well. good toknow about the Mad Clima's .. I was kind of interested in getting them, so any more info you could provide would be appreciated about the shoe from aperformance aspect?

Clima cool shoes are definitely a great option when it comes to breathability. Maybe Cut Creators are an option?

For Breathability sadly Addidas has some of the best but performance Nike is on top the flywire in the hyperdunks as well as the Kobes is unmatched but for agood mix of both Addidas but this is NT so lets keep it on the Nikes pure breatability with the entire Kobe line (he is also the best player in the world rightnow)

Try the hyperdunk they are pretty good in the breathability area from what I have experienced.

Back
Top Bottom