Bred 4 or Bred 11

Both, definitely both the Bred IV's and the  Bred XI's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IV since it is my favorite silhouette and I am trying to get one of each adult colorway coming out this year. So far I am only missing the Doerbecher. I wish the white and purple came in adult sizes!

yea man i need both of these, but if i had to pick id go w XIs, i got several pairs of IVs, only 2 pairs of XIs

Definitely the Bred 4s. I wasn't really feeling the Bred 11s when they first dropped (OG, not retro), and I'm not feelin' em now. The only 11s I really like are the Concords and Cool Greys. 4s, on the other hand, are one of my favorite retros (only OG colorways tho, for the most part). Anything past the Jordan XI is pretty much a pass for me. 
One of my favorite raps that I've written recently goes:

"It's Chris, I'm Number 1 with a BDP flow/

Kick it for the bread (bred) like a CDP 4."

Most cats prolly wouldn't understand that, but that verse was for all the heads out there. Peace

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Since you cant decide what to buy on your own, go buy this bread instead.
Wonder_Bread_Open.JPG
QUOTE OF THE DAY. Tho honestly, I don't think dude was asking cuz he wants someone to tell him what to buy, I think it was more to start a discussion. But hey, it wouldn't be the first time someone needed someone to tell him what to buy, if that's really the case. Peace

gotta do both x2 but if i had to choose i would choose bred 11 because of the longevity hmmm nevamind just get both you will regret not doing every thing you could to cop either one of those kicks

itll have to be the bred iv's ive been wanting these ever since i started collecting J's. im just a fan of 4s way more than 11's .* hides under flame shield*

Back
Top Bottom