Bred 4s legit Check

On the second picture i compared it to my Cav 4s that i personally got from Foot Locker, is the Bred 4's netting suppose to be that much bigger? Thanks

Hmm that is pretty odd. I just took a look at my Bred 4s and Toro 4s and the toeboxes both look like your Cav 4s do. Idk what's up with that. Are they supposed to be the 2012 version?

Hmm that is pretty odd. I just took a look at my Bred 4s and Toro 4s and the toeboxes both look like your Cav 4s do. Idk what's up with that. Are they supposed to be the 2012 version?
thanks for the reply, and yeah they're suppose to be the 2012 versions

Everything else about the shoe seems fine though, so I wouldn't be too quick to say that they aren't legit. It's a tough call lol

This are fake.

The stitching on the jumpman tag on the toque supposed to be uniform and squared.

The leather on the toe cut-out supposed to be smooth and the stitching all around the shoe's supposed to be uniform and clean.

Dead give away is the netting.

Those are fake sorry fam
Front piece of the toebox comes way to far up
Toebox shape is off
The netting
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the laces should be the same as the cavs but they look wider with a different pattern

This are fake.

The stitching on the jumpman tag on the toque supposed to be uniform and squared.

The leather on the toe cut-out supposed to be smooth and the stitching all around the shoe's supposed to be uniform and clean.

Dead give away is the netting.
the patch on the tongue is actually a square, what part of the netting are you talking about?

the patch on the tongue is actually a square, what part of the netting are you talking about?
Im not talking about the patch itself im talking about the stitching not being straight and not uniform.

Netting looks bigger too from the pictures. comparing it to your cav's and from my pairs.

Check to see if it has twenty twelve imprinted on the tongue. Next to the netting under the laces should be on both shoes.

Check to see if it has twenty twelve imprinted on the tongue. Next to the netting under the laces should be on both shoes.
it was hard to find but i think the right pair saids twenty and the left pair saids twelve, should i take out the laces to double check?

Back
Top Bottom