BRED IV(4) LEGIT CHECK. HELP ASAP. VERY CONFUSED.

So i got these from a local guy for 200$ DS which was whatever, heres the problems. he told me he got them from south africa from a store called SHELF LIFE - https://www.shelflife.co.za this website is supposedly very legit and its actually one of nike talks sponsors. but heres whats bothering me about the shoes and packaging.
1. The biggest problem im having is that the shoes production dates are 6/12/12 and the other date 6/30/12 how could the production be that short? is that possible? does any of your pairs have that? .
2. The box has no stamp in it like most nike/jordan boxes do..
3. Their is no sticker on the insole that SAYS mens size 8 like every legitimate retail jordan
4. the box doesnt have a suggested retail on it attached to the size tag on the box like most j's do. from stores.
EXTRA INFO - THE SHOES ALSO CAM WITH A WEIRD CARD THAT SAYS HOW TO CLEAN AND WEAR THE SHOES JUST LOOK AT THE PICS. KINDA WEIRD. ALSO INSOLE SAYS IMPORTER CODE ON IT WITH A NUMBER.
i need your guys help to figure out if these are A Grade Jordans not some unauthorized bGrade stuff. This is an actual retail store so this is kinda confusing..
PICS...
/

View media item 427778View media item 427779View media item 427780View media item 427781View media item 427783View media item 427784View media item 427785View media item 427786

Give me a sec
I'm dig mine up
I don't remember having a hang tag and know for sure I didn't get that care paper
Also I got black bag inside

Apologize I do have a hang tag
Finishline purchase back feb,2013
Prod date is 06/13/12-08/08/12

I do not have that reg. code white decal and right above the jumpman on the inside you should see men's size with # in bold black
Didn't see from your angle shot in picture.
Hope that helps

Last edited:
I got mine from Champs this morning, my production date is 06/13/12 - 07/02/13

Unlace them and check the side of the tongue it should also have "Twenty Twelve" (left side on the left shoe, right side on the right shoe).

thanks. im gunna check and your shoe was only in production for 2 more days than mine lol. if you count the days

Back
Top Bottom