6D3D5CA4-DE30-4C6A-8517-814BE1CA7C9D.jpeg
7C9F1D10-8D34-45F7-970D-C448D0EC3CBC.jpeg
DCB0663A-23BD-4431-9B0D-302EB0F110B6.jpeg
62C1821B-DFA2-40DF-B956-185069EC1D9E.jpeg
AB0D3823-4241-4D40-AB71-72599F05E1C5.jpeg
94EAC18D-1ECE-4399-A60F-A2A4FC68CD21.jpeg
A8E836EA-1787-4F33-9086-B570E1893AB4.jpeg

591D5444-172E-4D56-BC9A-DFC434D1431D.jpeg

After an unsuccessful eBay purchase a while back, I've come across a second pair of Bred Toes, this time from StockX. They're supposed to be on point with their legit checks, but I just want to make sure. Give it to me straight dudes, did I finally get an authentic pair, or is StockX slipping as they've been known to do sometimes?

These look pretty good man. They seem to have that hourglass shape in the back, the corner stitch that runs over the swoosh looks good, the swoosh itself, Nike air tag on the top of the tongue and lace bag all seem correct. Having said all that, fakes are pretty scary now a days and are getting closer and closer to the authentics. Especially with popular J's like these. Hopefully Studentdriver will comment as well. He's really good with 1's and knows a lot including what fakes get right & wrong trying to replicate Nike.

Edit : I see he has already replied and gave his stamp of approval on these. Congrats man this is a dope pair of 1's.

These are authentic, you are good.
The shape, wings logo, and leather look much better then the last one.
Awesome, I was hoping you'd chime in, dude. I made the mistake of purchasing the first pair on eBay before I've even heard of StockX. Guess I'll be sticking with either them or GOAT from now on when it comes to resale.

Also, just want to thank you for always being so helpful and helping out so many people here. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates what you do.

These look pretty good man. They seem to have that hourglass shape in the back, the corner stitch that runs over the swoosh looks good, the swoosh itself, Nike air tag on the top of the tongue and lace bag all seem correct. Having said all that, fakes are pretty scary now a days and are getting closer and closer to the authentics. Especially with popular J's like these. Hopefully Studentdriver will comment as well. He's really good with 1's and knows a lot including what fakes get right & wrong trying to replicate Nike.

Edit : I see he has already replied and gave his stamp of approval on these. Congrats man this is a dope pair of 1's.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. As I said in my last post, it's been years since I've purchased any Jordans so it's hard to know what to look for. My last pair were the blue sapphires like 10 years ago. It's cool that the Jumpman is gone now.

Awesome, I was hoping you'd chime in, dude. I made the mistake of purchasing the first pair on eBay before I've even heard of StockX. Guess I'll be sticking with either them or GOAT from now on when it comes to resale.

Also, just want to thank you for always being so helpful and helping out so many people here. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates what you do.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. As I said in my last post, it's been years since I've purchased any Jordans so it's hard to know what to look for. My last pair were the blue sapphires like 10 years ago. It's cool that the Jumpman is gone now.
No doubt man, I definitely understand that because those fakes are getting really good and you've been out of it for so long. This is a pretty dope pair as your 1st pair back in 10 years. Such a nasty colorway. I'm hoping to cop a pair at a fair price sometime soon.

No doubt man, I definitely understand that because those fakes are getting really good and you've been out of it for so long. This is a pretty dope pair as your 1st pair back in 10 years. Such a nasty colorway. I'm hoping to cop a pair at a fair price sometime soon.
Thanks man, I hope you can find a pair yourself at a good price as well. It's crazy how much some 1's go for these days when it comes to resale.

Back
Top Bottom