Roddy White?
laugh.gif
he's probably the 5th best WR Revis had to deal with this year

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by emkay

Revis > Woodson
2e2l7ro.jpg

Dudes in here acting like C-Wood ain't one of the best tackling corners himself. !#$+ outta here.

A lot of Jets/Revis fans are gonna be disappointed when Chuck is hoisting up that trophy.

It wouldnt be the first time Woodson took a trophy he didnt deserve
atond0.jpg

2553xwn.jpg

346ufld.jpg

And NO, Peyton didn't deserve it over him. Also, who do you think deserves DPOY since you "mocked" Revis in the OP?
nerd.gif

Don't be too surprised if Elvis Dumervil wins Defensive Player of the Year.

Coincidentally enough, the Jets, Packers and Broncos are 1, 2 and 3 in yards allowed per game.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Don't be too surprised if Elvis Dumervil wins Defensive Player of the Year.

Coincidentally enough, the Jets, Packers and Broncos are 1, 2 and 3 in yards allowed per game.
Come seasons ends, playoffs or not, our defense will most likely be the best in the league (statistically). Helluva job they have done thisseason. They've looked bad at times, yes, but clearly the majority they have played great. And in relation to this thread, Revis' play has benefitedthe play of guys like Strickland and Sheppard (when healthy), Lowery, and Eric Smith. Not all CB's, obviously, but DB's in general.

Revis > Woodson
2e2l7ro.jpg

Dudes in here acting like C-Wood ain't one of the best tackling corners himself. !#$+ outta here.

A lot of Jets/Revis fans are gonna be disappointed when Chuck is hoisting up that trophy.
I don't give a #**! about who wins DPOY... I'd still rather have Revis over Woodson

Just the fact that this is only Revis's 3rd year in the league and he's this good already is scary
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Nnamdi > Revis

QBs dont even throw on Nnamdi so its hard to have ints with the qb too scared to throw his way

looks at sig, sees cal and raiders signature No one throws at nmamdi because they're too busy destroying the rest of the raiders terrible defense, yourteam gave up 30+ to the ******** offense so please fall back. Revis> asomougha

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Revis > Woodson
2e2l7ro.jpg

It wouldnt be the first time Woodson took a trophy he didnt deserve
roll.gif

p1_manning.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Nnamdi > Revis

QBs dont even throw on Nnamdi so its hard to have ints with the qb too scared to throw his way

looks at sig, sees cal and raiders signature No one throws at nmamdi because they're too busy destroying the rest of the raiders terrible defense, your team gave up 30+ to the ******** offense so please fall back. Revis> asomougha

AS I REMEMBER HE SHUT DOWN ANDRE JOHNSON LAST YEAR. AND SHUT DOWN OCHO CINCO THIS YEAR. WHEN REVIS PLAY AGAINST MOSS HE HAD A SAFTEY HELP OVER THE TOP

AS I REMEMBER HE SHUT DOWN ANDRE JOHNSON LAST YEAR. AND SHUT DOWN OCHO CINCO. WHEN REVIS PLAY AGAINST MOSS HE HAD A SAFTEY HELP OVER THE TOP
laugh.gif
67735be3e7a07910ed6447f00dfd845b12b3ed8.gif

And what exactly does that prove?

You mean to tell me Asomougha never had safety help?
eek.gif
Not Once?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Not even a little bit?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
GAD DAMN DUDE IS SUPERMAN

%%#% outta here
grin.gif

Every single cornerback benefits from safety help from time to time. Don't try and play me with that piss poorexcuse.

And fyi - Stephen Hawking could sub in for Kerry Rhodes right now and there'd be no drop-off in production. NONE.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

AS I REMEMBER HE SHUT DOWN ANDRE JOHNSON LAST YEAR. AND SHUT DOWN OCHO CINCO. WHEN REVIS PLAY AGAINST MOSS HE HAD A SAFTEY HELP OVER THE TOP
laugh.gif
67735be3e7a07910ed6447f00dfd845b12b3ed8.gif

And what exactly does that prove?

You mean to tell me Asomougha never had safety help?
eek.gif
Not Once?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Not even a little bit?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
GAD DAMN DUDE IS SUPERMAN

%%#% outta here
grin.gif

Every single cornerback benefits from safety help from time to time. Don't try and play me with that piss poor excuse.

And fyi - Stephen Hawking could sub in for Kerry Rhodes right now and there'd be no drop-off in production. NONE.

raiders play man D all the time and qbs still dont throw on him. so u get the f*** Outta here

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Check the resume:

Andre Johnson - wrapped.
Marques Colston - wrapped.
Moss - wrapped (twice)
T.O. - wrapped
Smitty - wrapped... and I won't even count that fluke TD
laugh.gif

Antonio Bryant - wrapped

What makes you think Roddy's time ain't coming?
You forgot to put this match-up:
embarassed.gif
Ted Ginn Jr.
embarassed.gif
- TOASTED by at least 5 steps (watch the tape)

I'm a Phins fan, I had to get that one in there.

Yo, Asomougha probably has the least saftey help in the league.

W/ that said, Revis probably will hold him to limited yardage. But so will Chris Redman.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Roddy could get 0 catches in this game and it wont help make Revis the DPOY...
Leave it to a Packers fan to say this
laugh.gif

*sighhh* Ive been saying all along how good of a Corner Revis is... Hes just simply not going to win without a "sexy" stat line. What is it aboutthis that is hard for you guys to understand? Woodson has made noise this year and has shined on Sunday and Monday night games. Call me a homer if you wantbut thats not even what its about, every media outlet ive seen has mentioned Woodson as the frontrunner for the last 2-3 weeks now.

Falcons, im hoping you guys can pull this off, i want the jets out of the playoff hunt

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Falcons, im hoping you guys can pull this off, i want the jets out of the playoff hunt
frown.gif

I'll still be pulling for the Titans today against the Dolphins.

FOX just cut to the Meadowlands, not a stitch of snow on the field
eek.gif
.Sanchez has to just manage the game, throw when it is absolutely necessary, if not, let T. Jones/Shone Greene/Brad Smith, whoever, RUN THE BALL.

#1 in total defense

#1 in points allowed

#1 in pass D

#1 rushing offense

I'd say we're in a good position to pull this out.....

and Matt, don't bother throwing it Roddy's way. He'll be vacationing on Revis Island for about 3 hours. He'll be unreachable.
glasses.gif

Chris Houston is inactive for the game so it looks like Brent Grimes will be the one to shut down Braylon Edwards today

Back
Top Bottom