BRETT FAVRE DESPISES THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.....

he'd be a huge upgrade for the Vikes.

he did wonders for the jets run game just by being out there.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

^ dont forget percyyyy
didnt forget about him i just feel he needs to prove himself on the next lvl before i can put him in as a threat

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

If it's true, which I doubt, what is wrong with him disliking Green Bay after how they treated him?
thats what im saying, but i really dont want him to come back too our div
ohwell.gif

favre+ AP+ BB+ play action=
smh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

exactly their offense won't rely on him as much as the Jet's did...not to mention MN had a top 10 defense last season

I'm interested to see what he can do

If you don't like seeing him all over the TV then turn it off

Favre is the type of person to sign with the Vikings, retire, then expect the Packers to throw him a ceremony the next year.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Favre is the type of person to sign with the Vikings, retire, then expect the Packers to throw him a ceremony the next year.

would he be wrong for wanting that? he did a lot for the city of greenbay

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I hope he does go to Minnesota. That pretty much eliminates any chance they would have of going to the playoffs.
Do you watch football? You don't seem him as an upgrade of Tavaris/Sage? They made the playoffs last year with Gus and Tavaris at the helm. Pretty sure they'd be more than alright with Favre.

But Favre is real good at folding under pressure. Did you see how he played with the Jets?

After awhile, he would just throw jump balls to his receivers and end up with INT's....he didn't care anymore.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I hope he does go to Minnesota. That pretty much eliminates any chance they would have of going to the playoffs.
Do you watch football? You don't seem him as an upgrade of Tavaris/Sage? They made the playoffs last year with Gus and Tavaris at the helm. Pretty sure they'd be more than alright with Favre.
But Favre is real good at folding under pressure. Did you see how he played with the Jets?

After awhile, he would just throw jump balls to his receivers and end up with INT's....he didn't care anymore.
Signing with the Vikings..he'd be in the NFC North where he'd be playing the Packers TWICE a season + fighting with them for rights of thedivision title.

I think the "not caring" aspect that he had in NY won't be present if he is our QB this year.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

If it's true, which I doubt, what is wrong with him disliking Green Bay after how they treated him?

How THEY treated him?

Was GB supposed to wait six months for Favre's decision? Were they supposed to tell Rodgers to wait, AGAIN? (would have been his fourth year of playingback-up) Were they supposed to conduct training camp with the media circus over a player who wasn't even present? Were they supposed to let Favre push thefront office around, demanding trades for Moss, Gonzalez, Larry Johnson, etc?

Favre became bigger than the team. Thompson and McCarthy had to deal him away. Also, Rodgers IMO did better than Favre would have last year in GB. We wouldhave been a much different team if the defense hadn't self-destructed.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

would he be wrong for wanting that? he did a lot for the city of greenbay
Farve seems like the type of guy who doesn't give a %$%* if they throw him a party, retire his jersey, bring him on as an on air personalityto join the 20 washed up athletes for NFL on CBS.

Dude wants to play, he obviously can still play, as long as someone shows interest in him to come in and start for their team, he should play.

Back
Top Bottom