BRETT FAVRE DESPISES THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.....

[table][tr][td]Report: Favre Can't Stand Green Bay[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2nd May, 2009 - 7:08 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
gb_pp.gif
Pro Football Talk - As rumors persist that Brett Favre could come out retirement yet again, a source claims that the quarterback despises the team he spent fifteen years with.

"Favre can't stand Green Bay," a league source told Gary Myers of the New York Daily News. "He wants to play Green Bay and say, 'I told you so.' His bitterness is creating this. I think he's calling Minnesota. I think Minnesota is talking about this as we speak. You haven't heard the end of Favre. No way. He is bionic. As long as somebody will let him in, he will play[/td] [/tr][/table]
i dont doubt it at all... i hope he goes to Minnesota... him with Percy Harvin will only make AD THAT much better... wowww

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

http://sports.espn.go.com...ha_jeffri&id=4121065

"Cook added that the only reason Favre asked for his release was because "Brett wants to retire as a [Green Bay] Packer, and that's just part of it.""
then why didnt it happen immediately?

after hearing him hiring a trainer and what not, the first thing that crossed my mind was "damn this dude must really want to stick it right up greenbay's $%%." i believe this.
laugh.gif

Brett Favre.........

[Barry Bonds] Go Away. [/Barry Bonds]

smh.gif

I hope he does go to Minnesota. That pretty much eliminates any chance they would have of going to the playoffs.

the Brett Favre situation is making me dislike him more and more.... horrible for his image, and how people will remember him..

If we do get him..

It won't be until late June/July because of his hate towards mini-camp. No one should be checking the rumor mill thinking we'll see the conclusion tothis soon.

Nice thread though.

Thats probably because Green Bay ran him outa there right after he had an amazing year and went to the NFC championship.

Id be pissed too he still had alto left, and alot of potential with that team.
Then to just get kicked out hell yea id be pissed.

Im sayin this and im a Packer fan who lives in Wisconsin. Im not happy how Ted Thompson handled the situation.

And Fraji, your avy, i said the same thing to myself. Dudes are like twins, its gonna be cool seein both of them destroy ppl on the field.

laugh.gif
Yeah great season by Bret until he cost them the Superbowl by throwinganother interception.

Bret Farve is such a ridiculous female.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif
Yeah great season by Bret until he cost them the Superbowl by throwing another interception.

roll.gif

Woulndt even of went to OT if the fumbled punt was just covered up by Tramon instead of trying to pick it up and run.
You cant even hate on favre that year.

Dude was the MVP if Brady didnt have a year of century and ****t.

If it's true, which I doubt, what is wrong with him disliking Green Bay after how they treated him?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif
Yeah great season by Bret until he cost them the Superbowl by throwing another interception.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

They would've been a first-round knockout that year if you take Favre off that team. Without him, if any of the other teams in the NFC North had even had adecent season in 2007 the Packers wouldn't have even made the playoffs.

There is no way Rodgers would've lead that team to a 13-3 record/division title season like Favre did. Seeing as the Packers went from 13-3 in 2007, to6-10 in 2008...the one major thing that changed was who was lining up under center for them. Yeah, sure...they had defensive issues...but the most importantposition on a team is quarterback and all is see from 2007 to 2008 is 7 more losses and 7 less wins.
Originally Posted by koolbarbone

If it's true, which I doubt, what is wrong with him disliking Green Bay after how they treated him?
There's nothing wrong with it...but it's significant because it eliminates the rumor of him signing a one-day contract with Green Bay sohe can retire as a Packer (like some people were speculating).

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I hope he does go to Minnesota. That pretty much eliminates any chance they would have of going to the playoffs.
Do you watch football? You don't seem him as an upgrade of Tavaris/Sage? They made the playoffs last year with Gus and Tavaris at the helm.Pretty sure they'd be more than alright with Favre.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

thats what im saying, but i really dont want him to come back too our div
ohwell.gif

favre+ AP+ BB+ play action=
smh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom