:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

One thing is for sure....he's a better canidate than Jeff Garcia :lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

The Packers are not a playoff team without Brett. Take Brady off the Patriots and with their line and skill players--- I say they win 10 games.

Quote:
Nope. Shaun Alexander got it on LOCK.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Favre has been awesome all year. I was never a huge brett fan, but ive always respected him as a player. he's def in the running for it, although my boy tom brady has a strong case at this point.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Damn yall are under-appreciating the man. Tom Brady of course should be the front runner but Favre is at least a top candidate.

Quote:
Damn yall are under-appreciating the man. Tom Brady of course should be the front runner but Favre is at least a top candidate.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

LOL. MVP on his own team or as far as sentimentality goes perhaps, but no freaking way I agree with this when other players are doing it BIGger than Brett. I'm sure he'd even agree with that.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

its a possibility...but it depends on how the packers finish their season
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Brady has to get it i think. Well at this point anyways, and I'm sure he will finish as well as he has been playing.
If Farve did some how get it, it would only be because he would broke TD record this year, and that really shouldn't matter since MVP is for season.
TeamCowboys

Dog, you are REACHING.

If the season ended today, you REALLY think Favre deserves the MVP?
Out

I dunno... If Madden has anything to say about it he will be :rofl:
roll.gif

Still, I agree about Packers not being a playoff team without Favre and Patriots being a playoff team with whoever you put behind center (Grossman's dream job). You can't forget that the Packer's D always comes up big though. If it wasn't for the odd ball interceptions he would def. have a legitimate shot, heck if the Packers win the SuperBowl (I know it will never happen, but if 7-1 happened... who knows) it would change everything.

At the end of the day, Brady is still set to have the greatest single season of stats ever so I won't doubt he becomes MVP. In the NFC though I think you have to hand it to Favre.

i think Brady just made a BIG case for MVP with his comeback drives today.....
...it is what it is.

Quote:
If the season ended today, you REALLY think Favre deserves the MVP?
If
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Back
Top Bottom