Brett Favre For MVP

Quote:
Adrian Peterson. This man is a beast and to me his season has been more impressive than Favre.

Both are equally impressive because the Packers don't have a running game and the Vikings don't have a passing game. But 1 team is 7-1 and the other is 3-5.

The only way I could see Favre having a legitimate shot at winning MVP over Brady and anyone else is if the Pack finishes with the #1 seed in the NFC and ends up with around 30 touchdowns and even then he'd still probably end up 2nd to Brady.

Quote:
+ It's most likely his last season so John Madden, etc. will be riding his sack harder than ever.
er will be back. Now if we can add someone like Michael Turner in free agency that would be nice.
2007 Green Bay Packers
The Pack is Back baby!
James Jones = Stud 29rec, 432yds, 2tds
Brew Crew in 08!
I am and will always be a Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers fan.

word, the only way that #4 is retiring after this season is if hes injured pretty severely or if they rip it and win the SB... which there isnt a great chance of either of those things happening
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

o yeah not to mention all of the records he has broken this season and the one that nobody will ever beat the starting 200 and some odd games
My Ipod is 60% Wayne, 10% Biggie, 10%Rakim,10 % Big L, 10% Old school R&B

Quote:
and Adrian Peterson for rookie of the year.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

i hate getting into WHAT IF's but, what if the Bills stuck with Mcgahee and Marshawn Lynch dropped another 4 spots to Green Bay :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Quote:
My Ipod is 60% Wayne, 10% Biggie, 10%Rakim,10 % Big L, 10% Old school R&B
TEAM SAINTS
True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me
To the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check.
If you don't move yo' feet then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck.​

Depends how the Packers end up. I mean if Green Bay ends up 15-1 Favre should get it imo. His weapons are dirt compared to the studs Brady is surrounded by.

But if Brady goes 16-0 it's going to be very hard to ignore...especially with the stats he's putting up. Which sucks for Favre...

Adrian Peterson for rookie of the year

Son will have the most rushing yards ever in a season if he keeps this up

Childress did him a favor making him split with Chester AKA Wally Pipp. He is finna be fresh to start galloping to the endzone.
Grandma was a white girl.

Rip 4-30-21 - 6-23-07

I still miss you and AlWAYS WILL.

romo sucks @#%$..people can stop calling him the next brett favre...
but fer real imagine if favre had moss this year like they almost did
hed be averagin 400 instead of 300 sumtin like he is now and would have like an extra 8 TD's at least
if the packers get end up with 2 losses or 1 loss he should get it
TEAM SAINTS

Back
Top Bottom