:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

^lol . . . . . .no way I'm voting FAVRE if Brady keeps putting up numbers like he has been

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

for people that are laughing at this, outside of Brady..who would you put over Favre and why? because Favre has a legit case to be in the running..
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

Is this not the second thread in as many days about Favre being MVP?

Tom Brady anyone?

Now if Tom got injured (heaven forbid), then Favre would be the front runner. But for now, as long as Tom Brady is the MVP.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

as much as I'd like to see Favre win it, there's no way Brady doesn't get MVP

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

You must have seen my thread. Favre is indeed very underrated. Brett's got my support for MVP.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Favre is good. I'd prefer Brady or Moss.
and Adrian Peterson for rookie of the year.
RAIDER NATION

brady has done amazing things but I bet you could start byron leftwich on the pats and they would go 10-6 put take favre away from the packers and you go 4-12 therefore making him more valuable to the team.
My Ipod is 60% Wayne, 10% Biggie, 10%Rakim,10 % Big L, 10% Old school R&B

Will Randy set the precedent for a WR to receive the MVP? Doubtful.

Will Favre get pity--he is playing damn good, but there's that guy named Brady--because this is his last season (maybe)? No

So yea that guy named Brady with two lovely ladies who both went half on a baby... :lol:
laugh.gif
23 years in the making

Quote:
outside of Brady..who would you put over Favre and why? because Favre has a legit case to be in the running..

Adrian Peterson. This man is a beast and to me his season has been more impressive than Favre.

1. Brady
2. Peterson
3. Favre

adrian peterson from what i can see right now and he keeps it a up for years to come will be one of top running backs ever.
but back to favre, he is like 236 and the packers are the youngest team in the league and with out that old man they would be 1-7 right now no doubt in my mind
My Ipod is 60% Wayne, 10% Biggie, 10%Rakim,10 % Big L, 10% Old school R&B

LOL at Romo over Favre. Brady, Moss, even Peterson I understand. But Romo? No.

Putting Romo over Favre especially in a running like this is just ridiculous. Favre is running a one dimensional offense and still gets it done, he doesn't throw 5? (was it 5? I don't remember how badly he played at Buffalo exactly) interceptions in a game, he has led several game winning drives this season, has posted up really good numbers (other than that damn TD/INT ratio), of course Romo has too, and he has opened the NFL's eyes to the potential the Green Bay corp of receivers has.

+ It's most likely his last season so John Madden, etc. will be riding his sack harder than ever.

Back
Top Bottom