Brewers vs DiamondBacks NLDS. Brewers Win Series, Off To Philly Next???

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by Respect21

From 65-97 to 94-68, it was amazing season with too many exciting moments.

Good series with the Brewers, I can't wait for next season.

Great young team.  You guys should be contending in that division for several years to come.  Goldschmit's gonna be a stud.  You guys still have Brandon Webb back next season, right?
Brandon Webb plays for the Rangers now, and is on the DL again. I'm thinking it's time for him to retire, unfortunately. He had good stuff.

If the Brewers lose out on Fielder, do you see them offering a deal to Pujols? I'd love to see Pujols come back and kill everyone else in that division in a different uniform.

Great young team.  You guys should be contending in that division for several years to come.  Goldschmit's gonna be a stud.  You guys still have Brandon Webb back next season, right?
Brandon Webb plays for the Rangers now, and is on the DL again. I'm thinking it's time for him to retire, unfortunately. He had good stuff.

If the Brewers lose out on Fielder, do you see them offering a deal to Pujols? I'd love to see Pujols come back and kill everyone else in that division in a different uniform.
Rumor has it we may go after Reyes from the Mets if Fielder leaves.  It would be a definite upgrade at short, and we have a top prospect, Mat Gamel who will likely be our next 1st baseman.  If Fielder and Pujols both leave the division the Brewers should have a good shot at the division the next few years.  All 5 starters are still under contract for next season.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

You jelly that your team is fishing brah brah?
6c83697467106b1fbfcd8ea14f3b706837d67fca_r.gif

laugh.gif

I was literally just thinking about this.. I would think that if we dont have enough to offer Prince that we wont have enough to offer Albert. Its funny though I was just telling my roommate what if we lost Fielder and then got Pujols who is clearly better.

Originally Posted by Jay02

I was literally just thinking about this.. I would think that if we dont have enough to offer Prince that we wont have enough to offer Albert. Its funny though I was just telling my roommate what if we lost Fielder and then got Pujols who is clearly better.
Rumor has it we may go after Reyes from the Mets if Fielder leaves.
Where'd you hear this?

Originally Posted by d5

Can't believe no one mentioned that busty woman in the yellow in the front row 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Seen her at a lot of brewers games too

That's "Front Row Amy".  She has a single season ticket and drives to all the home games from Oshkosh and fills out the score sheet.  She says she leaves the husband at home so she can concentrate on all the games.  Major MILF.  Google her or check out her facebook page. 

http://onmilwaukee.com/sp...ntrowamytalks.html?27883

Rumor has it we may go after Reyes from the Mets if Fielder leaves.
Where'd you hear this?

There was a lot on the talk radio waves at the same time we got K-Rod.  Apparently he wants out of NY badly and I think we would be a good fit for him.

Back
Top Bottom