Brewers vs DiamondBacks NLDS. Brewers Win Series, Off To Philly Next???

Let's get it DBACK's... Expose these frauds known as the Milwaukie Brewers!!!!!

Brewers gonna go Beast Mode

AHHHHH!!

4e6d8641e6a10.preview-300.jpg

prince-fielder-beast-mode.jpg

Just missed that HR. Saw on the ESPN ticker Prince was at bat so changed the channel expecting that homer.

I haven't paid much attention to the NL west all season...but it's obvious this AZ team isn't very good. If I'm an opposing pitcher, there is nobody in the AZ lineup that scares me. They do have a few very good pitchers, but that's it.  Kudos to Gibson for getting the most out of the young talent.  Hopefully Marcum wraps it up for us on Tuesday but he has pitched like #%@+ lately.

It was obvious right from the start Marcum didn't have it tonight and he was laboring in the 2nd inning already. He's looked like $!@# lately. Now I have to worry about which Wolf will show up tomorrow.

Originally Posted by mjd77

I haven't paid much attention to the NL west all season...but it's obvious this AZ team isn't very good. If I'm an opposing pitcher, there is nobody in the AZ lineup that scares me. They do have a few very good pitchers, but that's it.  Kudos to Gibson for getting the most out of the young talent.  Hopefully Marcum wraps it up for us on Tuesday but he has pitched like #%@+ lately.

Justin Upton? 

So the Brewers win the first two games and that means the Diamondbacks aren't very good? The Brewers won one more game than them. Don't even bring up divisions because the central is terrible. Cubs, Reds, Astros, Pirates? Those teams surely aren't stacked with pitching and the Brewers took advantage.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Justin Upton? 

So the Brewers win the first two games and that means the Diamondbacks aren't very good? The Brewers won one more game than them. Don't even bring up divisions because the central is terrible. Cubs, Reds, Astros, Pirates? Those teams surely aren't stacked with pitching and the Brewers took advantage.

Plus, if you started off by saying you don't pay much attention to the NL West and then go on to disparage the hitters it isn't going to go over very well.  Montero is a great hitting catcher, CY is a streaky hitter but when he gets hot he can carry a team, Upton is a stud, Roberts has always been decent and underused and Goldschmidt is coming on a little bit in his first season in the bigs.

I haven't paid much attention to the NL west all season...but it's obvious this AZ team isn't very good. If I'm an opposing pitcher, there is nobody in the AZ lineup that scares me. They do have a few very good pitchers, but that's it.  Kudos to Gibson for getting the most out of the young talent.

These words are going to come back to bite you in the #%% if the D'Backs pull off game 5.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I haven't paid much attention to the NL west all season...but it's obvious this AZ team isn't very good. If I'm an opposing pitcher, there is nobody in the AZ lineup that scares me. They do have a few very good pitchers, but that's it.  Kudos to Gibson for getting the most out of the young talent.

These words are going to come back to bite you in the #%% if the D'Backs pull off game 5.
laugh.gif

if there was a mlb playoffs quote of the week  this one would be right up there with the rest of the list being dominated by yankee fans.

One of the dumbest things I've read on here.

The Diamondbacks offense was top 10 in almost every offensive statistic. (Runs, HR, RBI, OPS)

Back
Top Bottom