#Brexit vote is now VOL. RIP European Union.

Because Drumpf supporters cherish their nativist and nationalistic views

I wonder if this will lead to a unified Ireland

Last edited:
This isn't an end of EU, but it looks to be an end of UK. Scotland is DONE with the UK and will remain in the EU.

Not when Spain has a veto, they are not trying to hear that Independence talk with issues of their own currently. NI and Scotland must be heated at Britain and Wales right now.

Not when Spain has a veto, they are not trying to hear that Independence talk with issues of their own currently. NI and Scotland must be heated at Britain and Wales right now.
laugh.gif
 Spain can veto Scotland from voting to be independent of the UK? That's news to me.

They may veto an independent Scotland eventually being a part of the EU if/after Scotland becomes independent, but they sure as hell can't stop them from becoming splitting from the UK.

:lol:  Spain can veto Scotland from voting to be independent of the UK? That's news to me.

They may veto an independent Scotland eventually being a part of the EU if/after Scotland becomes independent, but they sure as hell can't stop them from becoming splitting from the UK.

Yes I was speaking with regards to Scotland joining the EU, they likely will see heavy opposition to that from certain nations. But you are correct, they need another referendum to gain their independence from the UK, which is more likely now then in recent times.

Bank of England's Brexit Plan

Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of England, says that the central bank is "well prepared" for the Brexit scenario.

U.K. banks have raised over 130 billion pounds of new capital, he adds.

That huge liquidity gives banks the flexibility they need to lend to U.K. businesses, Mr. Carney says.

Whats the % of millenials that went out and voted? :nerd:

Baby boomers give no dambs. They'll be long gone :smokin

Baby boomers are wise. And they want their kids and grand kids to have a healthy country.

I guess its a lot easier to sell folks on identity politics and immigration fear mongering than graphs/figures...

Last edited:
As Britain wakes up to the news that the country is to leave the EU, outside of financial markets at least, some are welcoming the result, Ed Ballard writes.

One Uber driver, who gave his name only as Michael, said his motivation for casting his vote to leave the bloc was clear: the U.K. is full.

"I've been saying this for years--the country cannot sustain this many people," he says. "They have to control the borders, they cannot just let anybody in."

In particular, he blames migrants from EU countries for undermining Britons' wages and putting public services under pressure.

"I was a bus driver for 13 years but all of a sudden they had all these drivers from Eastern Europe."

View media item 2079464

Baby boomers are wise. And they want their kids and grand kids to have a healthy country.

They won't have to live with the consequences for long,the ones that will were overwhelmingly in favor of staying and I doubt that sentiment will vanish soon

Cameron managed to make people forget he got domed up by a dead pig, congrats to famb on that accomplishment.

I mean this is a way bigger L than that x10 :lol:. Dudes austerity measures were partly responsible for pushing certain people towards this decision and he'll former be known as the PM who had the Brexit happen on his watch,some legacy for him :lol: :x

Last edited:
Swiss central bank says it has intervened in currency markets to limit franc's rise after UK vote. #Brexit

Welp :smh:

How can you sit on your *** during a referendum on the future of your country of this magnitude?

Last edited:

They won't have to live with the consequences for long,the ones that will were overwhelmingly in favor of staying and I doubt that sentiment will vanish soon

Actually the negative consequences will be short followed by a boom which is what happened after the last time the pound crashed.

Back
Top Bottom