Brian Banks’ accuser ordered to pay back lawsuit settlement

nobody

Banned
Wanetta Gibson, the woman who falsely accused her then-high school classmate  Brian Banks  of rape, derailing his promising football career and sending him to prison, has been ordered to pay back the money she received when she sued the school where she claimed the rape took place.

A judge ordered Gibson to pay the Long Beach Unified School District $2.6 million, which includes the $750,000 settlement she received from the district as well as interest, legal fees and $1 million in punitive damages.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...cuser-ordered-to-pay-back-lawsuit-settlement/

Last edited:
this has to be one of the saddest/maddest stories ive read. a young (black) kid haveing the potential to go to big school and play football which he was good at and then gets falsely accused of rape. SMFH at the girl. glad he is getting a shot at living his dream. I hope he makes it and i will always root for him.

If she can't pay up then make her sell all her belongings and kick her out of her house / apartment. Wish she had to serve jail time.

Last edited:
Hope the state snatches every check she ever makes.
Cosign

The audacity of this ***** 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Cost dude 5 years of an INTEGRAL part of his life, let alone the fact he missed out on a full ride to USC 
mean.gif

Mom's sold her car and crib to pay for the defense 
mean.gif

What's crazy is that even though she changed her story a few times dude would've more than likely still got taxed had he not taken that plea deal.

Like stated before, this ***** need to be doing at least 5 yrs, Women have too much power when it comes to just saying ****, shame as soon as she cried rape dude was guilty until he was finally proven innocent.

Man **** this ***** I hope they take her for everything she has and I hope dude makes it

Sad thing is this **** happens all the time.

The dirty ***** should have to do five years minimum, the state of CA should have to compensate Brian for the full cost of a USC education and lost wages in line with annual NFL salaries AT THE VERY LEAST.

These prosecutioners shouldn't be able to make these kind of mistakes without consequences.

Last edited:
Sad thing is this **** happens all the time.

The dirty ***** should have to do five years minimum, the state of CA should have to compensate Brian for the full cost of a USC education and lost wages in line with annual NFL salaries AT THE VERY LEAST.

These prosecutioners shouldn't be able to make these kind of mistakes without consequences.

This.

Personally I wish any female that falsely accuses a guy of rape could get the death penalty or a minimum of 20 years in prison if proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they falsely accused someone of rape. Something that serious shouldn't be played around with.

This woman should have whatever wages she gets garnished and if she owns any type of property it should be repossessed

Back
Top Bottom