Brian Grant diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease

I remember meeting him in Downtown Miami at BaySide. He was humble and down to earth. He sat there and chated w/me and about 7 other Heat fans about life andthe Heat for like an hr or 2. He signed Heat stuff that I and others bought at Champs in BaySide. Dude was a good PF but his career took a hit when Zo wentdown and he had to man the 5 (He said that they would have been near unstopable).

My thoughts go out to BG and his fam.
frown.gif

brian grant was a good dude...
ohwell.gif
the world works in mysterious ways

I always wished he would of been a Laker during his Kings and Blazer days and not when his knees were gone. But dude was a warrior and had that classic seriesagainst Karl Malone in the Playoffs I think in 99 where he was hit with elbows and never backed down.
So hopefully that warrior mentality helps with the battle against Parkinson's.

I was a fan of Grant during his days with Portland and Miami. This definitely sucks. It has been a bad month for the NBA. Parkinsons is a very hard disease tofight, but Grant seems to have the power to battle this thing.

One of my fav players growing up and i dont know why considering he wasn't a superstar player nontheless was a big fan. He's also a great person fromwhat i've read about him throughout the years. Wish him my blessings....

Back
Top Bottom