Brian Westbrook... UNAPPRECIATED!!!!!!!

frank quarry

Banned
So im in (well was in
eyes.gif
) This Fantasy Football league onanother site.. It was pretty fun but i can't lie, for like 5 weeks straight i didn't check it or change my roster around even when i knew some of myplayers had bye weeks
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Anyway theres only 8 teams in the league so every team mad it to the playoffs and last Sunday started the firstround. I got matched up against NT's own Acaka
nerd.gif
. I was positive i could beat him, igot the Raven's Defense going against the DOLPHINS and RANDY MOSSberg going against the jets
eek.gif
pimp.gif
(
smh.gif
) Too easy right? WRONG! ilose by 1 point..1 POINT!!
mad.gif
.. Now i think back at all the games that i saw Sunday and the first thing that played outvividly in my mind was...

smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yes im mad..

And heres a screen of the fantasy score for anyone that wants to see it...

8a1ba60.jpg

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew there'd be a thread about this eventually.

You can't fault Westbrook for winning his game, rather than thinking about his fantasy output.

If anything, Acaka should be mad at Sean Garrett (MBIII should have had more than 3pts) and Gates for puttingup a doughnut.

Your team was 4-10 and didn't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway. What's the point of the regular season if all 8 teams are going to make theplayoffs? Stop your whining.

Originally Posted by Unstoppable2320

Your team was 4-10 and didn't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway. What's the point of the regular season if all 8 teams are going to make the playoffs? Stop your whining.
Exactly

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew there'd be a thread about this eventually.

You can't fault Westbrook for winning his game, rather than thinking about his fantasy output.

If anything, Acaka should be mad at Sean Garrett (MBIII should have had more than 3pts) and Gates for putting up a doughnut.
yea i know, im not saying that he didn't do the right thing butit's a *##%@ knowing that i wouldve won if he was any other stat hungry player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EaglesTG

No one cares
alien.gif
You cared enough to post in my thread tho
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Eff ya fantasy team...he killed my actual team
tongue.gif
...not only that, but he corrupted my children, burned my crops, and brought a plague unto myhousehold...aight I made those up, but he's still quite unapprieciated...

I knew this would happen. I was watching the game, and as soon as I saw him go down on the one i was like "NO HE JUST DIDNT DO THAT!?" I wassurprised that it took so long for a thread like this to come up
laugh.gif
I thought it would be up in minutes from it actually happening.

That's nothing. Go read the Simmons article this week. He knew a high roller who lost a chance at $ 600,000 by FIVE points!!! That TD would have beenths 6 he needed. Now that's rough.
laugh.gif

Brian Westbrook is a beast. Even he can outrun the Ravens' D.
BTW, the real reason you lost is that you started Roddy White against a very toughdefensive team in the Buccaneers.

If I was in your league, I would make an unappreciation post about you. How you gonna sand-bag your team for five straight weeks and then complain about yourbest fantasy player? I guess that's what happens when you have 8 man leagues, they'll let anyone play.

This year? Twice. He played awesome ball in both.

What does this year have to do with BW = LT, though? Same with AD... you can't tell me AD is better than LT after less than one season of play. He'sbeen amazing, but LT is on another level. BW is def. in my top 3, but I cannot put him equal to LT.

Just my opinion.
(unless you're just talking about this season, then my argument and opinion is null and void
tongue.gif
)

I dont feel bad for you at all.

By the way, anyone read Bill Simmons article where he discusses this? Check this out:

By the way, I have the Brian Westbrook story to top all Brian Westbrook stories: I know a high roller who's in a $100,000-per-person fantasy league --$600K for first place, $300K for second place, $100K for third -- and got knocked out of last week's semifinals by five points. He had Westbrook. I defyanyone to top this story.

...and this is why fantasy is ruining sports, everyone is a stat ##*!% and simply can't sit down and just enjoy the game.

Nothing more annoying then seeing someone complain about a player b\c of "fantasy points".

...and this is why fantasy is ruining sports, everyone is a stat @#**@ and simply can't sit down and just enjoy the game.

Nothing more annoying then seeing someone complain about a player b\c of "fantasy points".

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

This year? Twice. He played awesome ball in both.

What does this year have to do with BW = LT, though? Same with AD... you can't tell me AD is better than LT after less than one season of play. He's been amazing, but LT is on another level. BW is def. in my top 3, but I cannot put him equal to LT.

Just my opinion.
(unless you're just talking about this season, then my argument and opinion is null and void
tongue.gif
)

Why can't AD be the best after one season? I value consistency too, but what he's done this year has been out of this world. All while missinggames and splitting carries.

Back
Top Bottom