BrickBreaker Un-appreciation!!!

SO you mean to tell me after hours of hard work and procrastination that it just starts over? No congratulations or balloons or nathin?

pimp.gif

nahhh my man it doesnt JUST start over...

make it past the second time around then u can come post here.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

SO you mean to tell me after hours of hard work and procrastination that it just starts over? No congratulations or balloons or nathin?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Salty

47500 is mt current high school. I was so heated the first time I got passed level 34. I was like "WHAT THE %#@$!"

lol yall thought yall was doin it? im still playing, currently on my 98th time through it, score is currently at 1,626,080

i like the mario version that was on gameboy back in the day, but that game or anything that resembles it is mad boring now for somereason.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

lol yall thought yall was doin it? im still playing, currently on my 98th time through it, score is currently at 1,626,080

YNS

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

eek.gif
how you get so far? my high score is just around 30k

^ once you make it through all the levels twice, it gets easy. I have been playing the game, when im bored and sitting in class/car/etc for the past 6 monthsor so
laugh.gif

If you beat the 34 levels it goes back to Level 1 but it's not the same as the original L1..it's supposed to be a lot harder (pause)

lu cash you got me
laugh.gif
lately with your perfectexecution on stuff

Back
Top Bottom