Bring Back The Nor Cali Summits

Im down for whatever......hopefully we can do something.

Im down to help plan something if someone wants to take charge.
Code:
 TEAMAMFAM

How about we all hit X-Fest in Modesto?
FS OG & RETRO JORDANS SZ9,9.5
EQUIPO CLUB AMERICA​
Grande Aunque Te Duela​
EquipoTRIcolor​

:lol:
laugh.gif
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

its should be Golden Gate Park...defnitely more space and wider area. Also I live a couple of blocks away from there :lol:
laugh.gif
so why not. I feel more comfortable there...

I'M DOWN FOR GGP.

I need a ride though,rafs can you hook it up?You know where I live :b
tongue.gif
Team FreshPrinceTEAMFAMTEAM WARRIORS teamdecepticon TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

well, since no one else in chiming in w/any real initiative, i'd say there should either be.......

1. Giants game summit (preferably on a day/night w/a better outcome than what went down these last few days) :frown:
frown.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

I nominate kingcrux31 to organize the summit. He's had a lot of experience doing that type of stuff.

Alright guys. Here's the deal. Kingcrux31 has taken the responsibility to start this summit. We should plan it to be sometime before school starts, so I'm guessing around mid August.

Time, Place, Location is all up to you guys.

We could do a SF Giants game.

Or we can do it traditional style and hold it at a park. Do it at a spot that has some basketball courts and get our games on. Maybe a North Bay vs. South Bay game or something.

Just putting ideas out. Let's get this summit going.

Aww man we need Ben back he actually offer help... Ben come back and help us set up the whole summit thing

jesus christ.

it's not that hard.

I remember when I'd see like 50 different people say oh I got practice, oh I have to walk my dog, oh I have to measure my catdicc.

man SHUT UP!

as someone mentioned before, someone needs to take charge and just get it cracc'in.

if you get only 5 heads, then you get 5 heads and have the best time you can have.

I only had like 3 people show up to the lakers game summit where Kobe scored 81 points, dudes was slappin themselves for not showing up and I got us group discounted seats.

well that's how it's gotta be.
I got used to this because i've hosted so many summits.

im gonna host a summit in every town I hit up soon on this tour I'm doin....

and i'm gonna have giveaways and sponsorship help.

come peep out our summit.
I wasnt playin this time.

we usually have around 40 to 50 heads show up.
but time it was a big game and once we found out the original date we wanted was sold out.
heads got correct and sent me the cheese.

I guess you need someone who you can trust with the funds.

I have somebody close in the dodgers front office who got us 30 seats for $35 each and they never discount games when it's against a huge team like SF and especially when were in 2nd place and playing other cali rivalry teams.

well, I got 28 heads to prepay and got us the seats and got our name on the scoreboard.
it's not that hard to get this organized.

the goldengate park bbq sounds good, costco and some grills and you good.

smh
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

the talk for this summit been going on for a min too and still nothing, im down to help
hella dope

ive been down for the GGP BBQ since the first page...haha...what was the reason people didnt want to do that again?

we just need to agree on a date...i would say mid august is the best, just before school starts...id suggest august 11th or august 12th...thats a saturday and sunday so whatever works best for people for those 2 days...

after we agree on a date that works for everyone we can really get the ball rolling...

and we need to put one person in charge of the funds, like ben said- someone who wont turn around and spend the money on some spizikes.... then we can just have everyone attending paypal 6 or 7 bucks so they can hit up costco and get everything necessary...

so i guess at this point, we just need to pick a date that works for most, then we can start up a checklist of stuff needed and start with RSVPing and paypal stuff...

chea...
...word

^^
I'm still down to BBQ in the park. Let's make this happen like BenBaller said, if people show up or not. I'd prefer the 12th, to me Sunday is ideal for a BBQ. Like I said a while back, I have a grill I can bring so nobody gets a staph infection from the ones in the park, and I live a couple blocks from the Speedway Meadows area.

cool, at least more heads are chiming in now, but, still, talk is talk. i'm not trying to steip on any toes or try to take this thing over (cuz i would really rather not have to assume any responsibility), but if everyone just keeps being all wishy-washy, nothing's gonna happen.

LET'S JUST DO THIS.........
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

p.s. not to **** this event all up and turn it commercial, but it might be kind of cool if some of the local shop dudes can step up and donate a few things for some giveaways/raffles. FREE PROMO+GOOD PR = Future $ALE$!!! :wink:
wink.gif

when i have time, i'll see if any of my dudes feel like throwing anything our way.

at the very least, i can offer up some of the purdy LA fitteds Lids.com delivered the other day. :lol:
laugh.gif
sorry, they didn't come thru w/ANY of my (4) SF ones. :frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
if you get only 5 heads, then you get 5 heads and have the best time you can have.
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

I'm down to help in any way I can, just hit me up.
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

Back
Top Bottom