Bring Back The Nor Cali Summits

Yo is there ever going to be another one?

Ever since dude hoaxed all of us last year at City Beach summits officially ended.

I think it's time to bring it back, summer summit or something?

Something epic, something magical, something sensational.

Lets throw out ideas.

Strip club, great America, Giants/A's game, and City Beach are all 100% out of the question so don't even bring them up.

Should be something free with easy freeway access, such as a neat park with a basketball court.

So throw out some ideas, lets do it.

-Jacob
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

We should go to Power to the Peacful in GG park this summer. It's free and gigantic. Here's a pic from last year:

pttp052jt2.jpg
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
AIM: marktomez​

in that picture i only c one ok looking girl
but anyways what is it

ferndogg07 gots beezys on lock

Again I want to stress the word "FREE" so Raiders/49ers game is out of the question.

And power to the peaceful sounds wonderful but I'm not really a peaceful person, neither is bastich, or some other nike talkers I can see nike talkers in the corner rolling dice, and smoking. And if there are hippy women with a lot of bush count me out.

Think picnic areas where we could BBQ, bring food, pot luck situation everyone bring something wether it be ribs, paper plates, soda, peach cobbler :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM WARRIORS

The strip club summit was cool (only went to the first one though), but since there's an emphasis on the word free why don't we just have a BBQ like mentioned above? Having a pot luck with people bringing food, and able to get a couple of games of basketball or whatever is cool too. Summertime would be ideal for all.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
And Team Philippines too!!!​

I haven't heard anything from Bastich about a huge summer summit.

Man Chili and Cornbread sounds hella good right now.
TEAM WARRIORS

I vote for a BBQ on north beach :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

we should have a summit in B town around telegraph area...we can grab something to eat and walk around the shops

BBQ in Golden Gate Park.

It's a central location accessible from BART & Muni.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
AIM: marktomez

Any of those grassy areas off of 25th ave. would be cool because there is a lot of space plus grills.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
AIM: marktomez

It would be dope to find a place with open area for football, and Basketball is a MUST!
TEAM WARRIORS

So is Golden Gate park really all that magical?
TEAM WARRIORS

Yeah, dude. Sorry San Jos has absolutely nothing of interest to offer. Take your @#%$ to the lightrail, hook up on BART, get off at the Powell station, and take the N line (MUNI) to 25th.

Golden_gate_park_aerial.jpg
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.
AIM: marktomez​

Back
Top Bottom