"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

Originally Posted by jro97

air-jordan-4-columbia.jpg

JB give us these stop playing with my emotions!

the leather on these
pimp.gif

I would like to see several of the XVI CW retro, and with the xi lows that have been retroing, why not throw a snakeskin out there jb?

Any og 8 cw (plus chrome)
15s- black/red
17s- most cws
18- blue and red

I have a feeling carmines will definitely release in 13 .

Here's my list
1) Carmines
2) Cool Grey IVs
3) Black Cat IVs
4) Columbia XIs
5) Undefeated Olive 5s

Oh and I would love to see the 17s release again. I think the 17s and the 2s are the most underrated retros ever

Bring the raging bulls back too!

AND I haven't seen anyone mention the THUNDER AND LIGHTNING PACK!
JB could charge like $400 for those and people would still buy em lol (including me)

i would love to see some cool gray and blackcat 4s and some MOCHA 3s hate all you want im coppin

I don't want them to bring back Indiglos. They'll butcher 'em with the ribbing. I juss need some OG's. I would love some Mocha's and Cool Grey III's. FLINT IX's!!!!!

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

I don't want them to bring back Indiglos. They'll butcher 'em with the ribbing. I juss need some OG's. I would love some Mocha's and Cool Grey III's. FLINT IX's!!!!!
Don't give JB any ideas
laugh.gif
.  You already know that they butchered the black toe 14's in 2006 with the ribbing, that is why I passed. I got to start looking for some OG's. SMH at JB for that.

I don't care if they weren't that long ago.

I want the Red Suede XXI's retroed.

Very under rated shoe IMO. And I want more pairs.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Air-Jordan-1-94-Retro-White-Black-Red_1.jpg

Last release was 1994 (not counting AJKO or patent leathers) c'mon JB stop playing!

Got my wish . . .

chris-brown-deuces.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB obviously checks this thread considering this evidence so I'll just repeat my request...

JB, hook a brotha up with some XVII's!

bring back the mocha 3s and the oreo 4s!! and the blackcat 4s! :smokin

Last edited:
I definitely want to see the AJ IV Cool Grey again as well as the OG Air Jordan Camp 23. Those shoes was legit back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom