Bring on Japanese Toilets!

While most bathrooms in the United States are business as usual,toilets in Japan and in some parts of Europe are high-tech wonders,overflowing with luxurious amenities such as heated seats, soundeffects, built-in bidets and lids that raise automatically.
“You walk into a bathroom in Tokyo and the toilets are like thecaptain’s chair on the Starship Enterprise,

Some people call it weird, I sure did when I first experienced it, but now they are appreciated
pimp.gif

Have em in the house, very useful

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Some people call it weird, I sure did when I first experienced it, but now they are appreciated
pimp.gif

Have em in the house, very useful

Yeah when I first visited Japan I was
nerd.gif
but after using them I wanted to take one home with me.
laugh.gif

Not the first time America is behind the curve in terms of technology.

you dudes act like these arent available in the US

my friend has one in his house, bidet/dryer is cool but i feel kind of ayo after using it

If I ever get a big house, I'm definitely putting one of those Japanese toilets in the master bathroom.

LOL at all you guys saying that Japan is so technologically advanced because of this, and that we're so behind....
We could make these.

We don't, because they're %#%!*#@ stupid.

PS - B2 Bombers allll day

Originally Posted by whiterails

LOL at all you guys saying that Japan is so technologically advanced because of this, and that we're so behind....
We could make these.

We don't, because they're %#%!*#@ stupid.

PS - B2 Bombers allll day
Meh, we're behind on a lot. Cell phone tech, TV's, etc. I've traveled many times, I've seen it.

And no, heated automatic toilets are not stupid.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom