Bringing A Female Over and Playing A Burned DVD: Tacky? Yes or No?

There are DVDs that are straight taken from a videocam capture inside theaters, you even hear the other moviegoers laughing or you see them standing up, walking and blocking the videocam's view! But, if you're playing it right, she wouldn't mind.

BCO1870.jpg

Tell her that your giving her the opportunity to watch aNY MOVIE EVER MADE IN HER WILDEST DREAMS.
and while you wait for it to DL on your 56k ... get bsuy

Who cares if its a burnt DVD.. what's wrong with downloading a movie?

Be a man SON

Originally Posted by Rainin3s

There are DVDs that are straight taken from a videocam capture inside theaters, you even hear the other moviegoers laughing or you see them standing up, walking and blocking the videocam's view!
right i think this is what OP is saying & i honestly wouldnt care when/if she saterts to ask just whip it out & all talking will stop.....

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

she could care less. is this wifey? potential wifey? or what.
If shes just a just a jump she will care less and before the %$$% is 30 minutes in youll be getting it in anyways
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 True. The movie is just a set up to get in the mood. 

It is kinda tacky
laugh.gif
Not enough to be really turned off by it unless its horrible quality though...

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Who cares if its a burnt DVD.. what's wrong with downloading a movie?

Be a man SON
laugh.gif
Did you read ANYTHING in here or did you just click in here to sass me.

A burned DVD should be fine. Just make sure it's a high quality bootleg, like the ones that will say "property of Warner Bros." on the bottom of the screen. Not the videotaped ones that have people's heads in the way and stuff, missing parts of the movie cause dude had to stop taping to use the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom